Dpd Hinckley driving assesment

Anybody know the current full timer pay at Hinckley atm. Last time I was in there was cyber weekend and it said they were due a pay review in January.

They do go OTT in many ways. Like has been mentioned, they don’t like overspeeds, even those under 60mph.

The worst situation I had with them was me being stupid enough to report some damage I found on a trailer. They gave me a list of trailers at Smethwick to shunt over to Pargats during the xmas rush as the whole hub was just gridlocked. I found one with the back hanging off and did the decent thing and reported it.

Few days later, dragged in to the office to explain how I did it. I told them that the real culprit had already owned up to it. Bizarrely and for reasons I never and will never understand they made me fill out an accident report. They were asking me questions like how dark was it at the time, did you have your lights on, was the area well lit, weather etc etc. I answered every question the same, it wasn’t me you’re asking the wrong person.

Few weeks later I was sent a letter to attend a disciplinary meeting. For whatever reason I never received it so I never went. Then a few weeks after that I was called into the office to be told that they were taking no further action and not to worry about not attending my disciplinary meeting.

Very bizarre situation.