World's trickiest reverse manoeuvre?

I’m sure there are heavy hauliers on this forum that have done similar, I found this very impressive nonetheless.

youtube.com/watch?v=UJBRnqJ … x=1&t=407s

Yet he still probably gets paid 16ph il stick to my trunking

TruckDriverBen:

He’s clearly NOT getting paid enough to bother washing his hi viz overalls.

Not to take away from his skill (or rather - patience…) but he had 3 people spotting him, street closed off to traffic and liftable trailer axles which also steer to nearly 90 degree angle

Also…would it be too much to ask the guy with the Insignia or whatever it is (1st car closest to the corner and maybe the 2nd too) to not park there that day, knowing a long trailer is due to collect their loco.

ETS:
[

Also…would it be too much to ask the guy with the Insignia or whatever it is (1st car closest to the corner and maybe the 2nd too) to not park there that day, knowing a long trailer is due to collect their loco.

I wonder if the owner has seen the video [emoji23]

TruckDriverBen:

Really? Doing a brain dead trunking job that a newly passed chimp could do, pointing it down the same motorway day after day slowly hating life more and more. Or a job that needs actual skills and every day your getting challenged and learning something new, and you’d base your decision on the hourly rate.

Those lads have some skill.

Wonderful, interesting job that must give a real sense of achievment to those who successfully do it.
Someone on here is bumping their gums about the drivers overalls being dirty. Did you watch it and see what he was doing when they were loading the machine?
He certainly wasn’t sitting in his cab while somebody else did the work. I would have enjoyed that sort of work when I was younger, and I would have been clarted wi’ grease and dubs fa morn tae nicht, and happy as a pig in its ain sharn.

Obviously not a last minute job to arrange for that thing to be picked up, I don’t see why they couldn’t have blocked off one of two of the parking spaces for the day to make the driver’s job a bit easier.