Before truck driving,what was your first job?

While in my last years at school I had a paper round and then worked in a furniture factory on Saturdays doing the sweeping up, fetching and carrying etc.
I then did a YTS stint for Henry Boot Construction but binned that as it was just a slave labour opportunity for rhe local builders. Moved to another YTS and worked in a kitchen and ended up getting a catering qualification which I never used as the YTS company sent me on a placement to a steel profiling company■■? I worked there as a trainee draughtsman and CAD programmer before moving out onto the shopfloor to run a steel cutting machine as the money was better and it was a full time job. Did that until I was 20 then joined the RAF as a weapons mechanic. Left the RAF and moved into sales and had several jobs as a rep selling everything from fire alarms emergency lighting, websites/marketing and concrete formwork. Sales really ground me down, the highs were great but the lows when you didn’t hit target and the pressure that was applied to you weren’t worth the hassle. Did a bit of courier driving for Interlink for a year then moved to UPS in one of their warehouses as a team leader. Now been with them 14 years and the rest they say is history.