Henderson n. ireland

Hi all I’m just inquiring too see if anyone has worked for Henderson’s in Northern Ireland… I’m from there but work in uk driving class 1. Was thinking off working back home, just inquiring see if anyone has worked/pay/etc… I know there’s a lot manual handling which don’t bother me, and plenty reverse as well, again don’t bother me, so anyone any information I’d be greatful, regards davy…

Davydoda:
Hi all I’m just inquiring too see if anyone has worked for Henderson’s in Northern Ireland… I’m from there but work in uk driving class 1. Was thinking off working back home, just inquiring see if anyone has worked/pay/etc… I know there’s a lot manual handling which don’t bother me, and plenty reverse as well, again don’t bother me, so anyone any information I’d be greatful, regards davy…

I’m transferring your request to the UK Professional Drivers Forum, as most currently working drivers go on there. Most of us on the Old Timers’ forum are retired! However, your post will still show up on this forum so anyone wishing to respond can still do so by going to the UK forum. Good luck!

Davydoda:

Hi, my son works there, longish hours etc but good equipment and very vety good money. Probably the highest paid on the road. Hard graft tho very labour intensive pulling cages off and on all day long.

Thank you “the fub” for your reply appreciate it… I’ve did manual labourer for years, don’t mind it, hauled kegs about for years and pulling pallets around, im trying get back home for my family and son who keeps asking why im away all the time, Henderson’s is not far from me… more the money I’ll be interested in… really appreciate the reply it’s helped… thanks buddy

Davydoda:
Thank you “the fub” for your reply appreciate it… I’ve did manual labourer for years, don’t mind it, hauled kegs about for years and pulling pallets around, im trying get back home for my family and son who keeps asking why im away all the time, Henderson’s is not far from me… more the money I’ll be interested in… really appreciate the reply it’s helped… thanks buddy

Nps, pm me if you want to know more

Davydoda:

I worked for Hendersons about 10yrs ago.
The wages back then were paid “piece work” how many drops/cages/hours/2nd loads bonus etc not sure if still similar.
Wages up/down each week due to store offers etc and wild amount of getting into busy stores with busy carparks etc etc.
You WILL knock yer pan in!!![emoji23][emoji1787]

Tesco be similar money but all hourly and FAR handier work!!![emoji106][emoji123][emoji41][emoji597]

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk