Bath Council and their CAZ

If they get their way , they want to charge all lorries over 12 tons to use the CAZ even if the vehicle is Euro 6 engine emissions compliant but it is perfectly acceptable to drive around with older polluting cars as they are exempt from paying a daily CAZ charge, you couldn’t make it up .
Or the other option was a charge to cross the Cleeveland Bridge once it has been repaired as it cars only now .

James Richards:
If they get their way , they want to charge all lorries over 12 tons to use the CAZ even if the vehicle is Euro 6 engine emissions compliant but it is perfectly acceptable to drive around with older polluting cars as they are exempt from paying a daily CAZ charge, you couldn’t make it up .
Or the other option was a charge to cross the Cleeveland Bridge once it has been repaired as it cars only now .

Link?

I am useless with technology but it is on Somerset Live online newspaper, sorry mate.

toby tarmaceater,sky captain now james what next… :unamused:

The simple solution would be to stop all deliveries into Bath - they’ll fold within 48 hours.

khdgsa:
The simple solution would be to stop all deliveries into Bath - they’ll fold within 48 hours.

I can see…

Your logic but, with the high street on it’s arse and Amazon lobbing everything you want over your fence. Will there really be that much demand for big lorries in towns?
Personally, I’ve only ever transited Bath when the M4 has been shut, aside from that, it’s not on my radar at all.