US-Canada border crossing only for the vaccinated drivers

theconservativetreehouse.com/bl … cordingly/

Absolute madness…

Next will be painting stars on doors, banning unvaccinated from all walks of life.
Adolf would be proud

Suddenly, there’s apparently an even bigger shortage of Truckers on the supply lines than ever!! :unamused: :unamused:

…I’ll give Canada two weeks before they start seeing the shortages bite there.

This guy clearly hasn’t got a f… clue, but at least the News Anchor is asking some sensible questions here…

I reckon there’s a possibility that the one thing that might in the future unite the Left and Right of the Public is for this “Mandate” to be rolled out in order to “Get Benefits/Welfare”…

Imagine… You’ve been claiming benefits for yonks, and now you get told “No Jab, No Benefits”…
Imagine… You’ve been working and paying taxes for yonks and now you get told “No Jab, no access to the wider NHS” (which you’ve already paid for)

You can give a Leftie a knife, and a Right Winger a Gun, - but don’t expect two quick postrate dead bodies if you then demand “You must now kill yourselves with the weapons we’ve just given you”…

Nor will they now automatically consider attacking each other, I humbly suggest… :bulb:

Imagine a united Left and Right of the public sick and tired of the politicians supposedly supporting BOTH sides, but actually supporting neither, but instead a Centerist Hidden Agenda designed to keep Left and Right at each other’s throats forever…

I Think it was your stable mate that posted this Winseer:

Firstly by self entitled Canadian elites I was referring to the ‘winners’ in the ‘pecking order’ scam and it arguably applies even more so in the case of USA work.

While there’s no reason as to why that doesn’t also include the choice of the bestshift patterns.
‘Quality’ of work is subjective with a few grey areas where local work doesn’t always mean loads of ‘other cross border duties’.

But taking the idea of pecking orders to the logical conclusion, depending on location, that can mean an even bigger shortage of Truckers on the supply lines than ever!! :unamused: :unamused:

Assuming that you’re not prepared to put your foot down regarding the allocation of that type of work among other unattractive jobs, then it’s obvious that the USA will also take it for granted that you’ll be prepared to compromise/back down on hours per week as required by the vaccinator.

IE regular assignments of local multi drop/building inter state type work 5 possibly 6 days a week starting at 7am finish at 6pm somtimes later.

Because none of those high up the vaccination pecking order will want to take their share of it.
Whatever you do at that point don’t say you want to earn your stripes and have whatever vaccination they want you to do.

Cheers: “I Never Carry, Fast Or Slow”

Good on them for the restrictions, bring them on. One of the reasons tens of millions of people in this country still having to endure restrictions is to try to protect the selfish 10% who choose to not have the vaccine. Sod em. If they choose to not have the vaccine then that’s up to them but don’t then expect the rest of us to have to alter our lives in a seriously detrimental way to save you from the consequences of your decision.

Conor:
Good on them for the restrictions, bring them on. One of the reasons tens of millions of people in this country still having to endure restrictions is to try to protect the selfish 10% who choose to not have the vaccine. Sod em. If they choose to not have the vaccine then that’s up to them but don’t then expect the rest of us to have to alter our lives in a seriously detrimental way to save you from the consequences of your decision.

'A ■■■■■■ locked two women in his basement. He offered them their freedom if they complied and slept with him. The first woman declined, but the second woman, after some thought, decided to accept the offer.

Obviously- she didn’t get her freedom back after the first time, neither after the second time. She asked the ■■■■■■ why he didn’t set her free after he promised? He said if the first woman also sleeps with him then he would let them both go.

This is where the second woman started to blame the first woman and not the ■■■■■■ himself.

The first woman proposed that they should take down their ■■■■■■ together… but the second woman refused because it would only be fair if they both get raped’

Food for thought.

Conor:
the selfish 10% who choose to not have the vaccine

Great so why did/do the NHS refuse to let me ‘choose to have’ an AZ booster to go with my two previous AZ shots.

Carryfast:
Great so why did/do the NHS refuse to let me ‘choose to have’ an AZ booster to go with my two previous AZ shots.

Jesus christ, give it a rest ffs! It’s no wonder you’ve never been able to get anything you wanted, clearly you walk into a building and everyone runs a mile to avoid having anything to do with you!

stu675:

Conor:

'A ■■■■■■ locked two women in his basement. He offered them their freedom if they complied and slept with him. The first woman declined, but the second woman, after some thought, decided to accept the offer.

Obviously- she didn’t get her freedom back after the first time, neither after the second time. She asked the ■■■■■■ why he didn’t set her free after he promised? He said if the first woman also sleeps with him then he would let them both go.

This is where the second woman started to blame the first woman and not the ■■■■■■ himself.

The first woman proposed that they should take down their ■■■■■■ together… but the second woman refused because it would only be fair if they both get raped’

Food for thought.

It really is not

Conor:

So your umbrella won’t keep you dry unless I have one too?

Carryfast:

Because none of those high up the vaccination pecking order will want you to take their share of it.
Whatever you do at that point don’t say you want to earn your stripes and have whatever vaccination they want you to do.

As you said CF: “But taking the idea of pecking orders to the logical conclusion, depending on location, that can mean an even bigger shortage of AZ shots on the supply lines than ever!!” :unamused: :unamused:

Which means, as you have said over and over again:- Your Face Doesn’t Fit and you have spent your whole life at the bottom of the pecking order

They’re probably worried about side effects as the first two AZ jabs have produced a strange whining noise.

Conor:

Its called choice. What a tool you are.

Please stay away from me you. I don`t want to catch covid from a Vaccinated tool. You had your flu jab and your booster? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Different rules different countries,go from one to the other you play by the rules that apply.
Look at Novak Djocovic he failed to comply with the rules and now it will cost him dearly over 2022.

lolipop:
Different rules different countries,go from one to the other you play by the rules that apply.
Look at Novak Djocovic he failed to comply with the rules and now it will cost him dearly over 2022.

It won’t cost him as much as some who risked getting the vaccine and paid with their life.

stu675:

lolipop:

It won’t cost him as much as some who risked getting the vaccine and paid with their life.

I assume you have credited evidence that shows more died from the vaccination than with covid

Nearly there again:
I assume you have credited evidence that shows more died from the vaccination than with covid

Patience, Grasshopper. :wink:

Paranoia -
a mental condition characterized by delusions of persecution, unwarranted jealousy, or exaggerated self-importance, typically worked into an organized system. It may be an aspect of chronic personality disorder, of drug abuse, or of a serious condition such as schizophrenia in which the person loses touch with reality.

Nearly there again:

The average age of deaths from Covid was 82.4. The deaths from the vaccines are indescriminate, young people who had their whole lives ahead of them. Plus which would you be more willing to accept, death from a disease that you caught or death from some procedure you chose to participate in?

stu675:

Nearly there again:

The average age of deaths from Covid was 82.4. The deaths from the vaccines are indescriminate, young people who had their whole lives ahead of them. Plus which would you be more willing to accept, death from a disease that you caught or death from some procedure you chose to participate in?

So no you dont