US-Canada border crossing only for the vaccinated drivers

Suddenly, there’s apparently an even bigger shortage of Truckers on the supply lines than ever!! :unamused: :unamused:

…I’ll give Canada two weeks before they start seeing the shortages bite there.

This guy clearly hasn’t got a f… clue, but at least the News Anchor is asking some sensible questions here…

I reckon there’s a possibility that the one thing that might in the future unite the Left and Right of the Public is for this “Mandate” to be rolled out in order to “Get Benefits/Welfare”…

Imagine… You’ve been claiming benefits for yonks, and now you get told “No Jab, No Benefits”…
Imagine… You’ve been working and paying taxes for yonks and now you get told “No Jab, no access to the wider NHS” (which you’ve already paid for)

You can give a Leftie a knife, and a Right Winger a Gun, - but don’t expect two quick postrate dead bodies if you then demand “You must now kill yourselves with the weapons we’ve just given you”…

Nor will they now automatically consider attacking each other, I humbly suggest… :bulb:

Imagine a united Left and Right of the public sick and tired of the politicians supposedly supporting BOTH sides, but actually supporting neither, but instead a Centerist Hidden Agenda designed to keep Left and Right at each other’s throats forever…