God bless Whites Transport

I look forward to Pete Whites verbal jousting almost as much as I look forward to payday! Here is his latest offering of ire directed towards Parking Eye. Keep up the good work MrWhite :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

A pure Pete White classic. :grimacing:

i love it

He has a fantastic sense of humour, missed his vocation as a comedy writer.

Absolute brilliant. Pete’s not lost his touch!

I wonder how much transport firms would just past the cost on to the driver without even investigating or fighting it.
Good on him.

You can always rely on Pete saying it as it is…just like his old man Ray.

I think there’s more behind this than meets the eye , I’ve parked in services all over the place including membury & never had 1 ticket , yet he’s apparently ( or his lorries ) have got 6 at membury ( or maybe 6 different services )
Surely if this parking eye were upto some scam or other we’d all be getting them , or bosses would
Is this the mob who dumped there truck in a suoermarket car park , was it sains in Swindon ? Or was it someone else
As I say I’m a bit baffled why this Mob are getting all these tickets yet I’ve not seen a mention anywhere else on here !! , no other drivers complaint of it , strange
I guess it will boost his Facebook hits though

Well for a start……. Nah, CBA to explain.

dozy:
I think there’s more behind this than meets the eye , I’ve parked in services all over the place including membury & never had 1 ticket , yet he’s apparently ( or his lorries ) have got 6 at membury ( or maybe 6 different services )
Surely if this parking eye were upto some scam or other we’d all be getting them , or bosses would
Is this the mob who dumped there truck in a suoermarket car park , was it sains in Swindon ? Or was it someone else
As I say I’m a bit baffled why this Mob are getting all these tickets yet I’ve not seen a mention anywhere else on here !! , no other drivers complaint of it , strange
I guess it will boost his Facebook hits though

I’m guessing that as their base is on Lambourn Woodlands adjacent to Membury Westbound his trucks use the service entrance off the services car park and therefore pass the camera as they enter the car park yet don’t actually park there.

Brilliant reply to the under belly of a snake type company.

Maybe his trucks are using the service entrance via the services. Which he probably isn’t allowed to.It saves them going to next junction on the motoway and around the roads to get to the yard.
So obviously quieker and easier to divert via the services. He’s been found out and is now complaining.
Well that’s my theory

As much as I like his sense of humour, there is a touch of arrogance in his attitude

peirre:
As much as I like his sense of humour, there is a touch of arrogance in his attitude

I felt the same, came across as a self centred pig.

By his attitude you shouldn’t work for the parking company at all. Will he pay to feed the families that depend on the wage they earn from the company. Of course not he is a hard man behind a sheet of paper

Nearly there again:

peirre:

By his attitude you shouldn’t work for the parking company at all. Will he pay to feed the families that depend on the wage they earn from the company. Of course not he is a hard man behind a sheet of paper

So you have no problem with these companies exhorting money in dubious circumstances, putting up signs that can’t be read threatening people with court action when they have no right to. If you work for one of these companies then expect the flak that goes with it

edd1974:
Maybe his trucks are using the service entrance via the services. Which he probably isn’t allowed to.It saves them going to next junction on the motoway and around the roads to get to the yard.
So obviously quieker and easier to divert via the services. He’s been found out and is now complaining.
Well that’s my theory

He be complaining even more when they put a barrier up

Jack-knife:

I’ve seen…

Barriers erected at every MSA I’ve ever had a 45 in. They soon get broken and the service area becomes another private junction for the locals. There used to be small traffic jams at Woolley Edge.
There’s also an assumption that the fleet is using the exit, which may or may not be the case.

Mazzer2:

Nearly there again:

peirre:

So you have no problem with these companies exhorting money in dubious circumstances, putting up signs that can’t be read threatening people with court action when they have no right to. If you work for one of these companies then expect the flak that goes with it

Now why are you putting words in my mouth and you know that.

The fact is that the letter is getting sent to someone who is on min wage to process paper work. By all means send a letter stating why he won’t pay but to verbally boot the worker in the nads for putting food on their table is just bully material.

Why not speak directly to the md and give them abuse instead of the pleb who processes paperwork.

Would it be OK for some one to call you all sorts at a collection because your gaffer sent out a letter to them.

yourhavingalarf:

Jack-knife:

I’ve seen…

Barriers erected at every MSA I’ve ever had a 45 in. They soon get broken and the service area becomes another private junction for the locals. There used to be small traffic jams at Woolley Edge.
There’s also an assumption that the fleet is using the exit, which may or may not be the case.

I have heard from locals close to Membury that the access gate was/is left open, although there is signage against its use. No comment from me on who is, or isnt, actually using it.
These links might interest you:
whatdotheyknow.com/request/ … ads_to_mot
motorwayservices.uk/Rear_Access

(Re Whites, I know some who have worked there in the past, and from the little I know, it seems they arent Heaven Sent Saints, nor Devils Incarnate....Whod a guessed?)

Nearly there again:

Mazzer2:

Nearly there again:

peirre:

Now why are you putting words in my mouth and you know that.

The fact is that the letter is getting sent to someone who is on min wage to process paper work. By all means send a letter stating why he won’t pay but to verbally boot the worker in the nads for putting food on their table is just bully material.

Why not speak directly to the md and give them abuse instead of the pleb who processes paperwork.

Would it be OK for some one to call you all sorts at a collection because your gaffer sent out a letter to them.

Work for a company like that then expect to be treated badly so no objection whatsoever if more people took bit of a principle about working for companies that are nothing but leeches then maybe these compnaies would have to have a re-think about their practices