Any recommendations please as seen bad reviews on some sites

Definitely need Waterproof breathable and warm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bongobus11:
Any recommendations please as seen bad reviews on some sites

Definitely need Waterproof breathable and warm

Anything made by ‘Goretex’.
A mate who works for Network Rail gave me a one, it’s ideal for bad weather.
Some of the conditions those lads work in they need something decent.
This jacket is totally waterproof and wind proof…unlike the cheap and nasty crap my co supply. :unamused:

I have this and been very happy with it over the years for outdoor work - When it gets oil/muck on it, spray down with brake cleaner and throw in the washing machine and it comes out almost like new
portwest.com/products/view/S427/YE1
Only downside is the ID badge holder didn’t last much more than 8 months

Avoid the cheap Arco jackets as they breathe like a plastic bag and you’ll just sweat.

The following masks are considered not satisfactory as use for PPE on account the wearing owner was deceased by the time the mask in question was taken off.

Steve Irwin.JPG

Check out arco they have some decent ones, not cheap mind

We are supplied with these they are 100% waterproof i get a size bigger and wear a fleece underneath in winter for extra warmth.

Check the site there are loads of different versions at different prices.

arco.co.uk/Web-Taxonomy/Per … 0000008103

Just remember to take it off when you get behind the wheel, and don’t put it back on until you arrive at the next drop or collection. You’ll trigger a few on here if you forget…

Roymondo:
Just remember to take it off when you get behind the wheel, and don’t put it back on until you arrive at the next drop or collection. You’ll trigger a few on here if you forget…

[emoji2369]