The wicked witch is recruiting

I see she’s gone self employed as a Trainer and freelance TM :unamused: ,.and recruiting for her coven.
She must be on a good screw herself if she’s offering 25 quid an hour.

I wonder how far her hypocrisy will go this time, like when she was allegedly recorded driving like a nutter,.after pontificating over numerous truck drivers in the past over their driving amongst other things.
I seem to remember as if by coincidence the whistle blower’s licence being revoked soon after.
The old adage of ‘The devil looks after his own’.

Interestingly enough there seems to be two Ltd companies associated with her listed on the companies house website, both are registered at the same address
find-and-update.company-informa … +transport

Gamekeeper turned Poacher - could be good value as a TM for ODs without CPC :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

No one else yet…?
“25 quid an hour? I wouldn`t get out of bed for that!”

It used to be said that “drivers who had bother with their licences” ended up being booted downstairs to some kind of teaching capacity, but for management wages…

These days, I’d argue that £25ph is a demotion from even that.

Personally, I thought she was a bit of a hottie. :smiley:

alamcculloch:
Personally, I thought she was a bit of a hottie. :smiley:

Picture?

On those rare occasions when she’s not working…she likes to eat chocolate, drink gin, and watch old black and white films on the TV.” - Hmmm, her record suggests not only on her days off.

Source:
beverleybell.co.uk/meet-the-team/

Doing her best to keep her chins up.

peterm:

:neutral_face: :confused: :slight_smile: :smiley: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

peterm:

Said from the safety of the other side of the world :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

■■■■ me she’s got more chins than a chinese phone book… :smiley:

m.a.n rules:
[zb] me she’s got more chins than a chinese phone book… :smiley:

Many of us have them too, it’s an age thing :blush: :blush:

Its more than just DCPC, she does all the transport consultancy services.

I guess she can afford to pay £25 an hour, she charges £114 per DCPC course (£95.00 +VAT)

Where did you find the advert Rob?

I’ve dropped me pants for worse… :laughing:

It’s very easy to knock t/c,s but in my little experience of them ( don’t think it was Beverly bell ) they do seem to be reasonable , whereas the court clerk was on about custodial sentences , the DVsa solicitor was on about lisence suspension & 2 out of 3 of the judges ( women ) looked like they’d like to pass a sentence of hanging , the t/c deemed a caution to be adequate
The same with renewing my lisense , whereas the DVSa couldn’t give a ■■■■ , company were no better , a phone call to the eastern t/c office had the issue sorted in mins , with a ring us if you have anymore issues .

Zac_A:
Where did you find the advert Rob?

It was on Facebook apparentlly,. I ain’t on Facebook but a mate of mine is.
He sent me it.

peirre:

m.a.n rules:
[zb] me she’s got more chins than a chinese phone book… :smiley:

Many of us have them too, it’s an age thing :blush: :blush:

Exactly , when you see the state of 99% of lorry drivers you do wonder how they’ve got the nerve to comment on this lass , at least she washes , cleans her teeth & Combes her hair & I bet smells 100 % better than them

dozy:
It’s very easy to knock t/c,s but in my little experience of them ( don’t think it was Beverly bell ) they do seem to be reasonable , whereas the court clerk was on about custodial sentences , the DVsa solicitor was on about lisence suspension & 2 out of 3 of the judges ( women ) looked like they’d like to pass a sentence of hanging , the t/c deemed a caution to be adequate
The same with renewing my lisense , whereas the DVSa couldn’t give a [zb] , company were no better , a phone call to the eastern t/c office had the issue sorted in mins , with a ring us if you have anymore issues .

Dozy you are unlucky cant believe some of your stories. You were going to be lynched right in the middle of London.