Largest truck stop in Europe

So is the government half way there with its promise to provide 1500 parking spaces?

A gym? Just what one needs after a 15 hour shift :smiley:

trans.info/en/largest-truck-sto … day-264618

Meanwhile an application for a new truck stop at Avonmouth proposes 39 hgv spaces…

bristolpost.co.uk/news/bris … ol-6261094

^^^^
Every little helps, lol

stevegm3:
So is the government half way there with its promise to provide 1500 parking spaces?

A gym? Just what one needs after a 15 hour shift :smiley:

trans.info/en/largest-truck-sto … day-264618

If you’re…

On a 24 hour, a gym might be something you find useful.

How long before the place falls into a state of disrepair, the washing machines etc become out-of order, probably due to a driver trying to save 50p or whatever, the spaces more than ten feet away from the toilets stink of urine and sundry bollards and barriers get pushed out of the ground?

You can hire a car in Italian stop for truck and they have gyms for 20 years.

stevegm3:
So is the government half way there with its promise to provide 1500 parking spaces

From your link
"The lack of HGV parks in the UK has been an issue for a long time, but little has been done about the problem.
Nevertheless, the recent driver shortage and the general crisis in the supply chain has put things in a different light. A 2018 survey by the Department of Transport stated there is a need for 3,700 parking spaces for lorries in the UK.

Well if they fulfill their promise totally, instantly, it`ll still be too little, too late!

A step in the right direction means the public will look at the next dead cat thrown on the table…

Bob up and down:

How on Earth do you keep up with all of your different log ins Toby?

the maoster:

Bob up and down:

How on Earth do you keep up with all of your different log ins Toby?

How on…

Earth do you always know it’s him?

gilders at teddingtin hands is a great stop over & good lucky to Gilders happy Christmas Jimmy

yourhavingalarf:
How on…

Don’t get me wrong, I like Toby immensely, but he has a certain posting style that is instantly recognisable :smiley: :smiley:

the maoster:

yourhavingalarf:
How on…

Don’t get me wrong, I like Toby immensely, but he has a certain posting style that is instantly recognisable :smiley: :smiley:

Mannerisms :smiley:

Mazzer2:

the maoster:

yourhavingalarf:
How on…

Idiosyncrasies…

:smiley:

yourhavingalarf:

Mazzer2:

the maoster:

yourhavingalarf:
How on…

Idiosyncrasies…

:smiley:

One things for sure he’d be no good at being a career criminal profilers would have a field day :smiley:

well i think he is sky captain as well, trying to drop a bit of ee into his posts… :open_mouth: :stuck_out_tongue:

Who. The heck is toby are u lot in the pub.

Infinitely preferable to being out to lunch Tobes :wink:

the maoster:
Infinitely preferable to being out to lunch Tobes :wink:

With the local Mayor and his daughter

Bob up and down:
Who. The heck is toby are u lot in the pub.

TOBY,TOBY,WHO THE ■■■■ IS TOBY, i cant beleive you have asked that… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :unamused:

Sky Captain:
gilders at teddingtin hands is a great stop over & good lucky to Gilders happy Christmas Jimmy

Not if you’re in a Hacklings wagon… lol!!