My new job.

Starting with this outfit next week.
It’s a 2 man operation on 1 truck touring Eurooe 2 week trips,.I’m sharing with this driver.
Money ain’t too good, but I like the look of their trucks.
youtu.be/VE53HvyQCjk

Haha

:laughing: I’ll give you a week before you’re on workers’ compo, with a crook back. :wink:

Those Brazilian women …
There is another one for you Robroy.

youtu.be/cenGovHzeq0

But my vote for Brazilian women behind the wheel goes to this one youtu.be/SkCNbyQjEAw
Nahyra Schwanke. More than 90 years old, still rocking. 60 of them, drivig trucks all over south america. A proper living legend. And some guys think that they are tough.

osark:
But my vote for Brazilian women behind the wheel goes to this one youtu.be/SkCNbyQjEAw
Nahyra Schwanke. More than 90 years old, still rocking. 60 of them, drivig trucks all over south america. A proper living legend. And some guys think that they are tough.

Oh Sweet Jesus I don’t want to be sharing a truck with her. :open_mouth:
I want nourishment not punishment, that is bordering on the edge of nechrophilia. :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

Decided to stay where I am. :smiley:

robroy:
I want nourishment not punishment, that is bordering on the edge of nechrophilia. :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

They all need some lovin’ :laughing:

Firstly, have told your wife ?
Secondly, when the cab aerial is waving don’t come knocking

Sky Captain:
Firstly, have told your wife ?
Secondly, when the cab aerial is waving don’t come knocking

thought we had seen the back of your waffle Toby !!!

You won’t get me driving a pink truck

Sky Captain:
You won’t get me driving a pink truck

Aye but I’m shallow :blush: … I can’t see past the ‘benefits’ and perks aspect of the job. :smiley:

I saw a lot of perks when i was perving at the Spanish lass in her tight shorts but she didn’t wear gloves winding her trailer handle but if you are parked up overnight with your cab curtains closed up, what happens with unwanted attention from cab knockers ?

If you do get the job and the night heater packs up, how do you keep warm if she is on the top bunk and you the bottom bunk or share one bunk to keep warm but shut the cab curtains, you don’t want to filmed and the whole world to see it :laughing: