Weekend parking Derby

Hi all,

Anyone knows good lorry parking for weekend in Derby near Alvaston ? Would be used as for the entire stay of the lorry for both two days.

I’m on 11 car transporter so ideally would need something cool and safe. Cheers

When you say…

Weekend, do you mean Friday/Saturday until Monday morning kinda thing?

If that’s the case, I’d be parking on the A38/A50 services along with a whole bunch of ex commie bloc outfits. Hotel room in the Ibis for £35 a night.

DE55 2JY Mansfield road and 24 security cameras from the shopping mall, park in the bus stop and there is room there .

Sky Captain:
DE55 2JY Mansfield road and 24 security cameras from the shopping mall, park in the bus stop and there is room there .

“park in the bus stop” . . . really :confused:

As above.
A38/A50 Derby with Burton services.
Showers, hotel (if required) and pub/eaterie on site.
Short walk into Willington village,another three pubs, nature reserve and canalside walks to stretch the legs too.

Some park on Downing road off Chequers lane ,it’s convenient for town and Costco ect .

Sky Captain:

Nowhere near Alvo :open_mouth:

FLIP:
As above.
A38/A50 Derby with Burton services.
Showers, hotel (if required) and pub/eaterie on site.
Short walk into Willington village,another three pubs, nature reserve and canalside walks to stretch the legs too.

Parked in there last night good spot but you don’t want to leave it to late as not the biggest of places

Mazzer2:
Parked in there last night good spot but you don’t want to leave it to late as not the biggest of places

I think…

I’m not sure but it’s FOC to park there?

yourhavingalarf:

Mazzer2:

I think…

I’m not sure but it’s FOC to park there?

It is

is the cattle market still open off pentagon island ? used to have a leisurely stroll through a park into the city centre for a few snifters at Weatherspoon

My apologies, I meant to add the bus stop is also a very long lay-by with enough room for several artics then run in to Derby.

keepthefaith:
is the cattle market still open off pentagon island ? used to have a leisurely stroll through a park into the city centre for a few snifters at Weatherspoon

No, all gone now, but you can park around the street adjacent to the site >> Downing Road << :wink: