Taco advice

Grandfather’s rights for me!
2 days of multi-drop - I followed Roymondo’s advice and it worked well - apart from the hassle to get more drops done than I had the time to do.
As for the CPC: first off, I’m a great fan of continous professional development (CPD) and the CPC seems to be meant for that. I also think the CPC for new drivers is essential.
I didn’t want a box-ticking course and selected my CPC provider (online, due to Covid) based on the modules offered and I included 2 modules of driver’s hours and tachograph - one an overview the other an in-depth study. Unfortunately, the online ‘training’ was of very limited use - stu675’s picture seemed to be the norm for my course.
For me the CPC is a good idea that is poorly executed, if it is CPD then there should be an assessment at the end of the day. Perhaps not a test, maybe a simple multi-choice where you get a score to show where you might need to do a bit more study or ask a few more questions -as has been said, you don’t know what you don’t know.
Feeling rather chuffed with myself for getting my 45 in at 4hr 15min, I realised that during the hustle of drop-offs I had missed the WTD break (shhhh… don’t tell anyone).
I now have tachoguard installed and have changed my employer.
Thanks all for the advice.