If your names not down

motortransport.co.uk/blog/2021/ … offenders/

Your not coming in :laughing:

Interesting I’m sure - but requires account Log-In etc to actually read it.

Roymondo:

Maybe that was what OP was on about?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Ask and ye shall receive…
assets.publishing.service.gov.u … sv/preview

Zac_A:

Gimme 5 more minutes to re-read that will you?

Without wanting to be accused of being racist is there any UK hauliers names on that list. Got fed up looking after a minute of scrolling.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

simcor:
Without wanting to be accused of being racist is there any UK hauliers names on that list. Got fed up looking after a minute of scrolling.

I haven’t counted but there appears to be loads more companies from Great Britain on the list than from any other country.

Having said that, given that the vast majority of lorries on UK roads are based in the UK it is what you should expect, I doubt there are many scaffold company lorries or plant hire company lorries ec’t from other countries driving around the UK, it would be surprising if UK hauliers did not form a large part of the list.

edited to add the underlined word “not” I missed out.

simcor:

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

They are arranged in alphabetical order of the country of O licence holder. You need to go down to “G” for Great Britain.

tachograph:

simcor:

I haven’t counted but there appears to be loads more companies from Great Britain on the list than from any other country.

Having said that, given that the vast majority of lorries on UK roads are based in the UK it is what you should expect, I doubt there are many scaffold company lorries or plant hire company lorries ec’t from other countries driving around the UK, it would be surprising if UK hauliers did form a large part of the list.

Yep. Makes perfect sense.

To make any real sense youd need to look at how many trucks from other countries there are here, to see if they are good or badly behaved. That is why its mostly a Stobbie who hits the bridge: there`s more of them than Fred Scuttle Tspts Ltd

More than that, Id say you need to look at how many UK hauliers get busted abroad. Dont some behave less well over the water than here? Paying a fine and carrying on is less of a deterrent than getting points or licence curtailments.

I started looking at the list in the html form, then realised it would be easier doing it as a csv file, that shows there’s almost 9,000 names on the list :open_mouth: , and yes, when you get to GB, there indeed lots of UK hauliers, including one operator who has one of my colleagues as his new TM :laughing:

Zac_A:
I started looking at the list in the html form, then realised it would be easier doing it as a csv file, that shows there’s almost 9,000 names on the list :open_mouth: , and yes, when you get to GB, there indeed lots of UK hauliers, including one operator who has one of my colleagues as his new TM :laughing:

I did notice a few …uuummm…“British sounding”…names, and with “Ltd” after the company name, with Registered addresses overseas. I wouldnt want to go jumping to too many conclusions about some hauliers "flagging out" to try and get away with things they shouldnt, but…weeelll…I do wonder.

Roymondo:

I did. The article doesn’t give you the list, just more reporting.

@ Anyone who has read the whole article.

The article starts by saying

The DVSA insisted a list of operators committing drivers’ hours offences that it released during road safety week was correct after an operator told motortransport.co.uk it should never have been included.

Who’s the operator and why do they think they should not be on the list ?

There’s more analysis at Revealed: the highest offenders of drivers’ hours rules in Britain | trans.info

Plus a bar chart of offenders by country and another for companies

Franglais:

Zac_A:

The first page is shown on the website, and only the first page when you load it up into office software…

Hence the UK bit that we really want to be reading here - is right at the back, out of reach, and out of sight…

It’s like having a doc stating that Bolsonaro has cured Cancer, Covid, and Malaria - but the report isn’t acceptable by the World Council, because he’s Right of Karl Marx

…Or lying continuously about Karl Rittenhaus to the highest levels - to no consequence when you get caught out in that lie…

Information is useless to the public - unless it is complete as well as “Truth” and “Accurate”.

Winseer:

Franglais:

Zac_A:

The first page is shown on the website, and only the first page when you load it up into office software…

Hence the UK bit that we really want to be reading here - is right at the back, out of reach, and out of sight…

It’s like having a doc stating that Bolsonaro has cured Cancer, Covid, and Malaria - but the report isn’t acceptable by the World Council, because he’s Right of Karl Marx

…Or lying continuously about Karl Rittenhaus to the highest levels - to no consequence when you get caught out in that lie…

Information is useless to the public - unless it is complete as well as “Truth” and “Accurate”.

I think the rest of us have manged to scroll through to see the rest, including the GB section.
Maybe there really is a conspiracy against WinSeer?
Is he the only one barred from this top secret info? Why? It can`t be a mere coincidence can it? It must be beacus…
…arrrgghhh… they got me

Are Winseer & Carryfast the same person, or just a coincidence of ideological ■■?

EDIT - too crippled through crash boxes to push a broom or carry a box of feathers

25280/4 2 B TRANS BVBA Belgium Not set 1 Not set
25280/5 2 B TRANS BVBA Belgium Not set 3 Not set
25280/7 2 B TRANS BVBA Belgium 1000 5 Not set
252805 2B TRANS BVBA Belgium Not set 6 Not set

wtf it’s the same company just getting a diff license every time the old one is revoked??

One of the worst (tied for 1st with a Lithaunian co.)

61335 UZUNKAYA SPEDITION AND TRANSPORTE Czech Republic 9300 127 Not set

127 offenses in 2020 alone, how are they still allowed to enter (9300 is amount of fines…total I guess?)

whisperingsmith:
Are Winseer & Carryfast the same person, or just a coincidence of ideological ■■?

Is that some kind of stereotyping by you?
“All these **** look the same to me”!
But, hey! You`re right.

Franglais:

Winseer:

Franglais:

Zac_A:

I think the rest of us have manged to scroll through to see the rest, including the GB section.
Maybe there really is a conspiracy against WinSeer?
Is he the only one barred from this top secret info? Why? It can`t be a mere coincidence can it? It must be beacus…
…arrrgghhh… they got me

Did you manage to scroll through the rest?

My scroll - stopped at the end of page one… Page 2 and onwards - wasn’t available for viewing, let alone re-posting in text format on THIS THREAD…#

So let’s have it buster - if I’m wrong - post the format-removed UK page I couldn’t get to see as text, and we’ll then call it “My software wasn’t up to it”… :grimacing:

If the Mods say “You can’t do that” - then that doesn’t prove me wrong - does it? :unamused:

Public Domain Material - shouldn’t be restricted from being re-posted in a format everyone can actually read!