M1 / 66 plate blue DAF red logo on back wall

Yeah, do give a rest a mate

Red rear back shelf red neon

I do have have the full reg but I wont post here.

As last time, if you flash me again in lane 2…

For all your lights n bling or wherever you last got your tachograph calibrated you not gonna bully me.

You’re impressing no-one. You’re driving is an utter disgrace.

If you’re in that much of a hurry, well here’s a thought, leave earlier.

Nothing’s worth that much in this industry, it’s not we are carrying live kidneys for transplant…

Londontrucker123:

For all your lights n bling or wherever you last got your tachograph calibrated you not gonna bully me.

Nothing’s worth that much in this industry, it’s not we are carrying live kidneys for transplant…

And what !!

sorry about that.

But there was a steak dinner going cold in Grantham…

Londontrucker123:

What do you think the chances are the driver will be on here let alone give a toss?

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

This guy…

Is living rent free inside your head. Best forget about it and totally ignore him next time he tries to wind you up. Sooner or later, someone will grass him up to his firm, or the law or, punch his lights out at an MSA.
Anything that goes on a trailer length behind me doesn’t interest me at all.

I can’t think of anything more pointless and futile than road rage.

yourhavingalarf:
This guy…

Is living rent free inside your head. Best forget about it and totally ignore him next time he tries to wind you up. Sooner or later, someone will grass him up to his firm, or the law or, punch his lights out at an MSA.

True as that is, having a rant on the internet isnt road rage, and surely is an OK way of letting off a bit of steam. Pointless? Not if the OP feels better for it. There is more point to a post than causing pain to the guilty driver, isnt there?

the nodding donkey:
sorry about that.

Dinner or no dinner , if I’ve read it right & he’s driving down the m1 in lane 2 for no other than well I can , he’d be getting lights / horns as well from me

Then the…

Words ‘rant over’ should appear. :smiley:

You’re right, if he’s letting off steam here and not in lane 2 of the M1 that’s a good thing.

yourhavingalarf:
Then the…

Words ‘rant over’ should appear. :smiley:

Is that Law or just Highway Code?

dozy:

the nodding donkey:
sorry about that.

Dinner or no dinner , if I’ve read it right & he’s driving down the m1 in lane 2 for no other than well I can , he’d be getting lights / horns as well from me

You tell em Doze those old Stobart scanias are real flying machines

I always work on the principle that if they got extra lights on the top of the cab, they likely a moron and expect them to drive like a prick. Pretty much 100% pans out.

Had one nearly in the back doors of the trailer last night on A17. I sticking to 50 limit then if it all goes wrong and they get flattened, I can’t be blamed. Even worse when they don’t know what the ADR boards actually mean I got onboard. We drive amongst idiots.

Franglais:

yourhavingalarf:
This guy…

True as that is, having a rant on the internet isnt road rage, and surely is an OK way of letting off a bit of steam. Pointless? Not if the OP feels better for it. There is more point to a post than causing pain to the guilty driver, isnt there?

He doesn’t wind me up to be honest, think he winds himself quite a bit tho. I couldn’t care less really, I see him most nights coming down the M1 flashing every fuucker in his way, he did it to me twice last week, have seen him doing it to others too, I just don’t get why every job is such a hurry. If you’re that tight for time mate, leave earlier or have a word with your Guvnor, this is how accidents happen. It ain’t worth it.

Barrelling down the M1 right up my arse mate, if you wanna flash go ahead all night long, hope you like my rear fog lights in return.

To appease others - rant over.

Londontrucker123:

Franglais:

yourhavingalarf:
This guy…

He doesn’t wind me up to be honest, think he winds himself quite a bit tho. I couldn’t care less really, I see him most nights coming down the M1 flashing every fuucker in his way, he did it to me twice last week, have seen him doing it to others too, I just don’t get why every job is such a hurry. If you’re that tight for time mate, leave earlier or have a word with your Guvnor, this is how accidents happen. It ain’t worth it.

Barrelling down the M1 right up my arse mate, if you wanna flash go ahead all night long, hope you like my rear fog lights in return.

He clearly is winding you up by your postings move aside and let the road warrior crack on your puny fog lights won’t cut it

Londontrucker123:

:smiley:
I think you`re right here

Londontrucker123:
think he winds himself quite a bit … ain’t worth it.

robthedog:

Londontrucker123:

Franglais:

yourhavingalarf:
This guy…

He clearly is winding you up by your postings move aside and let the road warrior crack on your puny fog lights won’t cut it

How old are you? My puny fog lights? FFS. My fog lights are bigger than your fog lights, ■■■■ off mate.

When this arse hole barrels right up someones arse you’ll on be on with Trucknet CSI

trevHCS:
I always work on the principle that if they got extra lights on the top of the cab, they likely a moron and expect them to drive like a prick. Pretty much 100% pans out.

Had one nearly in the back doors of the trailer last night on A17. I sticking to 50 limit then if it all goes wrong and they get flattened, I can’t be blamed. Even worse when they don’t know what the ADR boards actually mean I got onboard. We drive amongst idiots.

Bang on. Then I look for the Jock / Irish plate as they pass. Do they arrange tacho calibrations down the pub…?

He is he still bullying you ?