Decent companies to work for in blackpool?

Moving to Blackpool next year.
Anyone know of have experience of HGV companies in Blackpool?
Happy doing class 1 or class 2 in any sector really…

No one? :slight_smile:

Maybe best look at bamber bridge Walton summit estate about half hour from Blackpool
theres a lot of parcel company’s. BCA car auctions and other company’s .
As doubt there’s much in Blackpool itself if honest

Patience, Grasshopper. :wink:

Hi there anytime I’ve been in B!ackpool seen a lot of Miles Fox tippers on muckaway.Good luck in your search cheers Ray

Not sure about decent as it’s slim pickings in Blackpool. Depends what your after. There’s B&m near the airport, fox brothers but the pay is rubbish. EVTS, not really heard much about them. Lancashire waste recycling and global renewables probably pay the best as it’s smelly work on the walking floors. Plenty of firms in Preston down the road, pay seems to be around £13 for all of them so nothing spectacular

Night-and-day:
There’s B&m near the airport

They’ve shut that site down now and operate from down in Speke.

A bit further up the road in Heysham there are a few Irish firms - it’s about a 40 minute commute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone any experience of working for Fox?

Night-and-day:
Not sure about decent as it’s slim pickings in Blackpool. Depends what your after. There’s B&m near the airport, fox brothers but the pay is rubbish. EVTS, not really heard much about them. Lancashire waste recycling and global renewables probably pay the best as it’s smelly work on the walking floors. Plenty of firms in Preston down the road, pay seems to be around £13 for all of them so nothing spectacular

Have you had any experience with fox?
They seem a decent company…

Are the usual Amazon, Hermes etc nearby?..

Spots:

Night-and-day:

Have you had any experience with fox?
They seem a decent company…

They are a huge outfit since they bought Clive Hurt. I’ve no experience with them but the salary advertised on indeed is shocking. The gear is all new and looks well maintained though

I always think of EVTS when I think of hauliers in that part of the world due to the bizarre illustrated Native American and reservation reference.

Judehamish:
I always think of EVTS when I think of hauliers in that part of the world due to the bizarre illustrated Native American and reservation reference.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Fox brothers pay £28000 a year for class 2 days?
Seems alright to me…

Spots:
Fox brothers pay £28000 a year for class 2 days?
Seems alright to me…

It all depends on what work you want to do and for how much money you need to earn.

There will be people who will say I won’t get out of bed for 28k. If 28k is enough for you then perfect.

It is more of a personal preference and depends what the hours are for the wages of course.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

Try Huntapack nearer Preston than Blackpool but know a lot of their drivers are from Blackpool. Lots of free carrots so you can see in the dark…!

How much do fox brothers pay for class 2?

I’m sure Limey Phil lived in Blackpool, he could probably put you on to something. :wink: