New Culina/Stobarts wages

Does anybody know the new pay rate for the Culina/Stobart for trampers

Found this…

It might be of assistance to you.

careers.smartrecruiters.com/Cul … ecruitment

There are sign on bonuses at some places.

Good luck.

Every job is a different rate how ridiculous
They certainly need a lot of drivers
Good luck with that

£145 day rate in Bristol…

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…

leigh13070:
Does anybody know the new pay rate for the Culina/Stobart for trampers

I work for Stobart now from agency for trampers.My money around 750 after tax inc holiday money,night out money.If all shift long that about 800.I work about 55-60 hours,plenty short shift.I ask one full time trampers.He said who he get about 750 for 5 working day,4 night out.But he get holiday money extra.

Andrejs:
I work for Stobart now from agency for trampers.My money around 750 after tax inc holiday money,night out money.

You shouldn’t be including holiday pay and definitely shouldn’t be including night out money when comparing wages. Bad employers do that to make their wages look better.

If all shift long that about 800.I work about 55-60 hours,plenty short shift.

That’s £700 take home removing the night out money and you can knock another £70 off to account for holiday pay so it’s equivalent to ~ £630 take home pay not including holiday pay and night out money. That’s about the same as £43000 a year which works out around £14/hr.

Andrejs:
I work for Stobart now

Just like Dozy supposedly does/did …………… Hmmmmmmm! :wink: :wink:

tmcassett:

Andrejs:
I work for Stobart now

Gosh…

You’re right, what a coincidence. :wink:

Conor:

Andrejs:
I work for Stobart now from agency for trampers.My money around 750 after tax inc holiday money,night out money.

You shouldn’t be including holiday pay and definitely shouldn’t be including night out money when comparing wages. Bad employers do that to make their wages look better.

That’s £700 take home removing the night out money and you can knock another £70 off to account for holiday pay so it’s equivalent to ~ £630 take home pay not including holiday pay and night out money. That’s about the same as £43000 a year which works out around £14/hr.

Who pay more??Yes Stobart pay not best money per hours.But stabil job,stabil shift start,no crazy planners.Can work some 47 week per years.And earn about 43000 before tax plus night out money.Another agency pay more in Rugby area.But no fixed start time,plenty start time changes,cancel shift.And in the whole years will be less than 40000 before tax.

Conor:

Andrejs:

What wrong if they or any another agency pay holiday money every week.It is good if leave agency than don t need lost holiday money.

Andrejs:

Conor:

Andrejs:

What wrong if they or any another agency pay holiday money every week.It is good if leave agency than don t need lost holiday money.

Feels strange talking to yourself , but here goes , because a lot of drivers did / would not have holidays as they counted it ( / needed it ( weekly paid holiday pay ) so didn’t put any away for the weeks they were off
I spoke to one who according to him hadn’t had a holiday in 3 yrs , 3 yrs , that way of paying holiday pay encourages that
You also say that basically a employed stobart driver is earning the same as you + holiday pay , what does that tell you , it tells me they ( lp , stobarts agency ) could afford to pay it , but they don’t as it benefits them to not have drivers taking hols
I always put £100 away a week to cover hols even though I had plenty of money , but you can imagine a lot of younger ones , mortgage , kids wouldn’t , that’s wrong , everyone should have 20 days + a year surely , and paid to do so
Anyway I’m going for a sit down , I’ve not had this funny feeling since uk tramp !!

yourhavingalarf:

tmcassett:

Andrejs:
I work for Stobart now

Gosh…

You’re right, what a coincidence. :wink:

And now they are answering each other’s posts, strange indeed. :wink:

dozy:

Andrejs:

Conor:

Andrejs:

Feels strange talking to yourself , but here goes , because a lot of drivers did / would not have holidays as they counted it ( / needed it ( weekly paid holiday pay ) so didn’t put any away for the weeks they were off
I spoke to one who according to him hadn’t had a holiday in 3 yrs , 3 yrs , that way of paying holiday pay encourages that
You also say that basically a employed stobart driver is earning the same as you + holiday pay , what does that tell you , it tells me they ( lp , stobarts agency ) could afford to pay it , but they don’t as it benefits them to not have drivers taking hols
I always put £100 away a week to cover hols even though I had plenty of money , but you can imagine a lot of younger ones , mortgage , kids wouldn’t , that’s wrong , everyone should have 20 days + a year surely , and paid to do so
Anyway I’m going for a sit down , I’ve not had this funny feeling since uk tramp !!

May be someone don t need holiday.They enjoy from work.Not all people have family,not all people like go to Spain or somewhere Not all people go with wide somewhere.Not all people like drink,pub,restoran.But if people can t save 100 quid from weekly wages of 700+ that he live and spend money wrong.

Andrejs:
May be someone don t need holiday.They enjoy from work.Not all people have family,not all people like go to Spain or somewhere Not all people go with wide somewhere.Not all people like drink,pub,restoran.But if people can t save 100 quid from weekly wages of 700+ that he live and spend money wrong.

I get what your saying. When I was younger I went without taking a holiday for years (though I still had to have time off work due to company rules) but I had a goal to achieve. If you are just working endlessly without any motivation except the accumulation of wealth, you’re going to wake up one morning, in your 50’s and realise you’ve wasted the only life you’re ever getting. I suggest you get a hobby and find some enjoyment away from work before it’s too late.

LazyDriver:

Andrejs:

I get what your saying. When I was younger I went without taking a holiday for years (though I still had to have time off work due to company rules) but I had a goal to achieve. If you are just working endlessly without any motivation except the accumulation of wealth, you’re going to wake up one morning, in your 50’s and realise you’ve wasted the only life you’re ever getting. I suggest you get a hobby and find some enjoyment away from work before it’s too late.

Yes and no.If man have family that most marriage now 2-3 time for life.To many man lost house after divorce.To many man have bad relationships with wife.Not all man have big hobby.Most people go to Spain and just drink and no travel there to so.ewhere,not watch nothing. I am single man,now 46 years old,no kids.And what now run to any lady,a y hobby? Better work more and spend some money fir charity that give to lady who spend,waste money for nothing.Good hobby it us from what people enjoy.May be it is work,travel,wife,single life or somebody else.

Andrejs:

LazyDriver:

Andrejs:

Yes and no.If man have family that most marriage now 2-3 time for life.To many man lost house after divorce.To many man have bad relationships with wife.Not all man have big hobby.Most people go to Spain and just drink and no travel there to so.ewhere,not watch nothing. I am single man,now 46 years old,no kids.And what now run to any lady,a y hobby? Better work more and spend some money fir charity that give to lady who spend,waste money for nothing.Good hobby it us from what people enjoy.May be it is work,travel,wife,single life or somebody else.

Or somebody’s else’s wife.

Andrejs:

LazyDriver:

Andrejs:

Cripes, she burned you bad! It’s not fair to generalise that most men go to Spain just to drink. There are a few, but they are the minority.
I can see that you’ve had your zest for life sucked from your dry bones, and for that I feel for you. But there’s got to be more to life than work, else life is meaningless.

When I was in my teens my bil asked if I wanted to go to a singles club with his 2 unattached cousins in ( yate) , wtf , no , but in the end I went , what a night , there was women 30/40/ 50 yrs old up queuing up for some fun , one of my best nights out & I had a few more there with mates who had the same look of horror as me until they got there
So try it anjelis, there’s noattachment just a bloody good Night of fun !!!

Speaking of holiday don’t you have to take the statutory 20 days to comply with WTD anyway?

toonsy:
Speaking of holiday don’t you have to take the statutory 20 days to comply with WTD anyway?

I’d guess not , or they ignore it as that lad said he’d done 3 yrs with no hols