Don't use M25 tomorrow...... apparently

dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … orrow.html

Be interesting. I’m on there most days nowadays but have yet to be caught up. Maybe a first tomorrow?

Could be a double bluff to get Police to move resources near by?
The go & protest at a junction with less Police local to it?

Of you need to use it you have no choice.
But is take it with a pinch of salt. As other day they said we’re stopping untill the climate change summit in Glasgow.
Few days later / today they were back. Again
And apparently spmemother group of protesters scaled some building in London today as well

Thats ok by me, i’ll use the old roads going past nice middle and upper class properties.
Takes longer, use more fuel and increased brake emissions, best of all annoys the sort of people these fools and their supporters are, win win.

The M25 is a basket case to be avoided even when they aren’t there they can’t make it any worse.
I’ll tear out what little loft insulation I have as a counter protest.But unfortunately there’s no cavity wall insulation to also tear out.
I’ll also fit a solid fuel boiler and burn coal in it which is still legal and I’ll pay the carbon tax if I have to.
Now awaits these Communist scum saying that gives them the right to take over ownership of my house.

Juddian:
Thats ok by me, i’ll use the old roads going past nice middle and upper class properties.
Takes longer, use more fuel and increased brake emissions, best of all annoys the sort of people these fools and their supporters are, win win.

Make sure to go through the Kingston and Twickenham LibDem heartlands then Isleworth to Harrow and Elstree instead of Norf Circ.Judicious use of air horns to warn cyclists.

So this was just a ruse to further their upset without even having to do anything?

Run them over.

Wait…that’s illegal? So is blocking a public highway, but I don’t see the Police doing anything. :unamused:

They are complete morons.

Like “First one on the dance floor” - who wants to be the first driver to “test the police” by accidentally deliberately “not stopping in time” when instead of a sleeping policeman, you have some deranged tree hugger who doesn’t even offer their 7-figure property up as a commune to their brudders and sistas - for their own cause… :unamused:

They glue themselves to the roads …then the police forcfully unglue and remove them.
Here’s a thought.
If they .glue themselves to the road .Let them.
Just cone the area off make it safe .
And.leave them there.
After all highways are world leaders at putting out cones making areas safe. Theve had enough practice on smart motoway breakdowns.

I’m lucky I don’t use M25 that much as the boss won’t pay out for Khans added extras

Google says M25 closed near Waltham Abbey.
Is that the protest?

Franglais:
Google says M25 closed near Waltham Abbey.
Is that the protest?

Google has said that for days now.

It was all yesterday and was on the A40 and Dartford. But nowhere on the M25.

toonsy:
It was all yesterday and was on the A40 and Dartford. But nowhere on the M25.

So loads of Police in various stations who could be better employed dealing with crime ■■■■■■■ waiting in case these morons appear in their areas and more police who could be better employed dealing with crime ■■■■■■■ sorting these morons out.

I wonder how many of these soap dodgers ever complain about the lack of police and crime going out of control, failing to make the link between the crap they’re doing and the contribution to this.

Rich T:

The moment when you’ve avoided the climate protest.Thereby maintaining the clean insurance record for the larger motor upgrade and got home in time to order the cavity wall and loft insulation removal and solid fuel boiler installation.