Weight limit

I got stuck yesterday somewhere in london at a 18t weight limit bridge, I couldn’t do anything other than go over it, what’s the likely outcome of a fine? Are there cameras on most of the bridges in london?

Following this, seeing as I trundled over the 18t bridge at Victoria a couple of weeks ago [emoji32][emoji1]

Sent from my SM-A415F using Tapatalk

Which bridge…

Perhaps Google maps might show any cameras?

Did it collapse?

GCR2ERF:
Following this, seeing as I trundled over the 18t bridge at Victoria a couple of weeks ago [emoji32][emoji1]

The one in Victoria I assume you mean right out the front of Victoria Station? That one does have cameras.

If it was Tower Bridge, then yes there are cameras.

Your going down

stu675:
Did it collapse?

Yes, but he dukes of hazzard-ed it…

toonsy:

GCR2ERF:

The one in Victoria I assume you mean right out the front of Victoria Station? That one does have cameras.

Bugger !

GCR2ERF:

toonsy:

GCR2ERF:

Bugger !

I only know that as I used I used get letters trough about coaches being taken over it with photo proof

London so I’m there’s bound to be a camera someware there on almost every junction and.corner