Tramping start times

discoman:
What’s this nonsense of parking in a lay by with a pot noodle or ginster pie? … plenty of drivers on here advise how they have proper food from home.

Any decent employer will have a fridge and cooking appliance in the truck… why can’t people carry milk breakfast cereal bread etc.

I do carry cereal , do my own cooking , portion up food and freeze it take tins of soup etc with me but for some its pie and chips in the greasy truck stop every night or Mcd’S or KFC . Why others cant organise themselves is a question they will have to answer - I don’t really see any excuse for not having options for every meal eg breakfast I have the option of tea or coffee , toast (butter and marmalade - I have my own toaster in the truck ), porridge (3 flavours) wheatabix or shredded wheat. Always have a selection of cooked meats (chicken , ham , beef) in the fridge , fresh fruit , milk and yougourts. In the frozen side I have chickhen and chorizo bakes , steak pies ,chicken kieves and chips - all cooked at home portioned up and frozen. 10 mins in the microwave and I have a good healthy meal fresh fruit , milk,water and bread are all I really need to look for when I’m away all week .
Inverter
Microwave
Toaster
Kettle
TV
Amazon firestick -phone with unlimited internet
Makes beefy a happy camper