The work process for Royal Mail 7.5 tonne via manpower uk

sweepster:

Richl:

Truckulent:

Nearly there again:
I find it strange you guys are so desperate for rm when other similar work pay better and treat you better by acknowledging your application

Not desperate for RM.

Any suggestions in the W Yorks area would be great. I’ve applied for 7 jobs (albeit ad hoc or p/t) and only had RM (Manpower) and one other response.

Driver shortage!!!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Same here, RM is 20 minutes from home and staightforward work - simple.

I know what you mean about pt work, I’ve had similar experiences and it was also one of the reasons I applied to RM because pertemps had specifically said one or two days was available if that’s what you wanted. I would have thought promising a day or two a week to anyone who are supposedly desperate for drivers would be fine but so far they honestly don’t seem that bothered…

Royal Mail have had a recruitment campaign. The agreement between the CWU and Royal Mail is to be less reliant on agency and more reliant on permanent employment. Christmas pressure is however different. They are struggling to find drivers who will work for parity pay, £18.12ph for class 1. Agency drivers can now get better rates of pay elsewhere.

Thanks for that.

I’d do 7.5 tonne stuff for that rate obviously.

But class 1? Nah. We shall see. Not sure I’m going to hang around long enough to even start with RM.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk