Inconsiderate tanker driver

Come on drive you could have told them :laughing:

Love it :grimacing: cheers Ray

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Outstanding! :laughing: :laughing: I would have really enjoyed that if I’d been him, could have had some real fun with those numpties

LOL, I’d have gone into a petrol station, wandered in, bought a coffee and a sausage roll, got back in my cab, then drove to the building site, just to wind them up even more.

Maybe find a large roundabout and see how many times they follow you around it before they work out your taking the ■■■■ lol.
Or take your 45mins outside a supermarket petrol station.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Is that what it’s come to now, people following trucks like a pack of vultures. . .

ezydriver:
LOL, I’d have gone into a petrol station, wandered in, bought a coffee and a sausage roll, got back in my cab, then drove to the building site, just to wind them up even more.

[emoji38]

Maybe when the army starts delivering fuel you’ll have one in the cab driving and another leaning out the window with a gun telling them to back off.

The stupidity…

Doesn’t surprise me at all, however their arrogance does.

“The man at the front wound down his window and asked me which petrol station I was going to,” he said.

“When I said I wasn’t, he asked me ‘Why not?’ and when I said I wasn’t carrying petrol, he actually said 'You could have stopped and told us you weren’t a petrol tanker.”

So it’s the lorry drivers fault for not stopping and telling a bunch of lemmings not to follow him? :open_mouth:

adam277:
Maybe find a large roundabout and see how many times they follow you around it before they work out your taking the ■■■■ lol.
Or take your 45mins outside a supermarket petrol station.

:laughing: love it, the possibilities are endless.
Wish i drove a tanker now so i could have some fun with the lemmings

Some car drivers never cease to amaze me. They’re like sheep. Just follow other cars blindly. Like when I’m driving my bus down a tight road and a car comes sailing down.
Guess what?.. I aint moving! Then the sheep follow behind the car despite the fact they should see the problem they are adding to !

So am I the only one who thinks this only happened in the drivers mind :laughing:

tachograph:
So am I the only one who thinks this only happened in the drivers mind [emoji38]

I know a few fuel tanker drivers that have been followed on their way to deliveries, so this isn’t that hard to believe

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Terry Cooksey:

tachograph:
So am I the only one who thinks this only happened in the drivers mind [emoji38]

I know a few fuel tanker drivers that have been followed on their way to deliveries, so this isn’t that hard to believe

How many have been followed after making the delivery further down the road and the ■■■■■ follow them beck to the depot :laughing:

driving a tanker, no matter what the product, is quite a pressurised job,

:stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:

Do you realise the gravity of that statement?

Franglais:

Wheel Nut:

This sort of talk will leave non tanker drivers baffled

Bet they where “mortarfide” when they found out it was not fuel

Terry Cooksey:

Franglais:

Wheel Nut:

This sort of talk will leave non tanker drivers baffled

I`ll age a lot before they all get it.