Essar on brink of collapse

Essar, owner of Stanlow fuel refinery in Ellesmere Port could be about to go bust, owing over £220m in deferred VAT payments.
If there isn’t a fuel shortage now, there might be soon if this place goes belly up.

thetimes.co.uk/article/7d38 … 4bce016664

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Government should step in and take control off ALL essential supplies and infrastructure. Overseas owners ■■■■■■ the UK while profiteering.

Dimlaith:
Government should step in and take control off ALL essential supplies and infrastructure. Overseas owners ■■■■■■ the UK while profiteering.

The guy in charge of the government can’t even control his hair

Water is the biggest con ever! Since water meters were introduced so foreign investors could make massive profits, the cost of water went up 7x at their introduction, and things have only got worse from there.

Not only are the services extremely expensive, but they are illegally dumping as well in order to avoid costs through doing things properly. Who loses? WE DO! Time to kick all these parasites out of country.

Terry Cooksey:

Dimlaith:

The guy in charge of the government can’t even control his hair

So you are a hairist. L

“hundreds of millions of pounds has been moved out of the company in loans and dividends to the Ruias.”

“The company has hinted that it will not make the payment”

Alright for some eh

The fossil fuel supply sector is in chaos and bailing out just when the government has committed the country to a zero carbon nuclear etc fuelled electric based economy with the UN calling for more and a faster switch over.
No one could have made the link and foreseen that surely.