Parking in Poole.

Could be there next week, bloody years years since I stopped there
Anybody know where to park?..no lay bys btw., but somewhere near to town facilities.

Any ‘secret places’ that you want kept that way for obvious reasons…pm me…(promise to keep it to myself. :smiley: )

robroy:
Anybody know where to park?..no lay bys btw., but somewhere near to town facilities.

Any ‘secret places’ that you want kept that way for obvious reasons…pm me…(promise to keep it to myself. :smiley: )

Ashley Heath and there’s a pub just up on A31
Also I think Ringwood town centre in Waitrose car park

blue estate:

robroy:

Is Ashley Heath an area of Poole or street or separate town?
Postcode.? .seeing as I’m a sat nav slave. :smiley:

robroy:

blue estate:

robroy:

Is Ashley Heath an area of Poole or street or separate town?
Postcode.? .seeing as I’m a sat nav slave. :smiley:

Avon Heath Country Park
01425 478082
goo.gl/maps/D1yKQKDqerSxNWFX7

robroy:

I do admire that you can (sort of) plan where you might be parking next week. Do you get notification of all of next weeks drops/ reloads in advance ?

Suedehead:

robroy:

I do admire that you can (sort of) plan where you might be parking next week. Do you get notification of all of next weeks drops/ reloads in advance ?

Nah, it s my second drop, I’m only going to get 1 poss 2 off leaving from home,.so I reckon I’ll be somewhere in that area.
I try and run my work AROUND where I’ll be parking and/or, who I may be meeting up with rather than vice versa… :blush: :laughing: .

well rob if you take b/estates ad vice you will meet up with ashley heath at the local dogging site then down to the local pub (the pink coconut)…pls keep us informed… :open_mouth: :slight_smile:

avonheath can be entertaining if the right ones turn up :laughing: :laughing:

seriously though i think you can park beside the police station in poole at stadium way if i think rightly, beside the speedway or footie ground i think

m.a.n rules:
well rob if you take b/estates ad vice you will meet up with ashley heath at the local dogging site then down to the local pub (the pink coconut)…pls keep us informed… :open_mouth: :slight_smile:

Am I being particularly slow here? :blush:
All this stuff is going over my head…just getting the vibes I m being wound up here. :laughing: :laughing:
I had a late finish today…I’m tired. :smiley:

Stadium way robroy slap bang in town centre

robroy:

m.a.n rules:

Am I being particularly slow here? :blush:
All this stuff is going over my head…just getting the vibes I m being wound up here. :laughing: :laughing:
I had a late finish today…I’m tired. :smiley:

yep , you are… ahh diddums :wink:

He’s on about Poole, not bloody Ringwood

I have seen a few posts saying truck parking near stadium but don’t know the score as its too close to home [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

polytrotter:

I have seen a few posts saying truck parking near stadium but don’t know the score as its too close to home [emoji106][emoji106]

Room for maybe 10 motors but I’ve stopped there loads of times and always got on

largebloke1969:

polytrotter:

Room for maybe 10 motors but I’ve stopped there loads of times and always got on

So is this stadium Ringwood or Poole then?

Hi Rob ,

I use Poole harbour lots and park in the port, don’t think you will be able to unless your shipping out,
but found this

google.fr/maps/place/Stadiu … -1.9811594

looking at the street view, seems like there’s quite a bit of space !
hope this helps

btw, lots of good pubs on the waterfont !!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

robroy:

largebloke1969:

polytrotter:

Got to be Poole as i dont think Ringwood has a speedway team.

robroy:

largebloke1969:

polytrotter:

Poole mate, as that’s where you asked about parking [emoji16][emoji16]

Thanks for all the help, that Stadium looks the favourite…Cheers all.

Just in case anybody actually cares, or is mildly interested… :laughing:
Never got to Poole,.got caught up in traffic this morning and was at my first drop at Shepton for 2 bloody hours…it confirmed what I learned about this job years ago, that you can’t make plans.
Anyhoo no pub meal tonight so had a shower, just put my jacket tatties in microwave,.with chicken, ham, cheese savoury, coleslaw and salad, followed by rice pudding,…then a fruit scone and coffee. :sunglasses:

Giving the pot noodles and wet wipes wash a miss…(that was for the benefit of any day men reading this. :laughing: )

Sod the menu and your make up/toiletry facilities, we, sorry, they, want to know how the dogging went :smiling_imp: