M11 roadworks total waste of time

till yesterday there was roadworks on m11 north a11 split junction was taking like 20 mins to get through as everyone was filtering into one lane.past it wednesday and the queue must of been good 5 miles long.but yesterday the completey removed the cones.even though signs said the roadworks was runnign till november

The M11 is usually a waste of time regardless v the A10 and that’s nothing new.

What’s this got to do with the driver shortage■■?

There shouldn’t even be an M11, they should have just made the A1 and A1M a three laner all the way up to Newcastle from London.

Downgrading to Smart motorway = close motorway every night for two years and cause more accidents than ever when finished, Currently ■■■■■■■ up the M27 and M4 plus many others.

I dont get why they could just do one motorway at a time .Put all the workforce there finish it off.Every road is messed up

WheelsofCardiff:
I dont get why they could just do one motorway at a time .Put all the workforce there finish it off.Every road is messed up

Less people to ride the hi-viz gravy train. ‘A lightbulb has gone out on the M11 guvnor’ ‘Schedule a three day night closure immediately! Both directions’. :unamused:

I saw a team near Newport doing some work on the M5.
Scheduled time: 21.00, actual start time 20.34. Scheduled finish time 0600, actual finish time 0242. Work done: some armco work and a few bulbs changed. Lots of thumbs up arses and mobile phone games played sat about.

It all makes more sense when you realise that the stated political aim is to disincentivise the use of motor vehicles to go, or to move anything, anywhere.