BCA car transporter job

Juddian:
Long out of the game mate and glad to be so at my age, anyway Crunch 13 has given as good a concise breakdown as anyone, i got no idea what its like now except what posters like Crunch have said, same as anyone here.

BCA is the current name, its more or less an amalgamation of what was once Walon (Autologic) before they bloody ruined that, and Paragon (Eurofleet/JSM/Inchcape/ADT/ Stobart Transporters or any other names you care to mention its been called over the years, i’ve missed a few out pretty sure) all since bought out.
edit…hang one got confused there, ES bought the uk Autologic operation, and Paragon bought them out when ES couldn’t make it work…however there is at least one name missing from the E’fleet line up of names over the years…ah just remembered, Camden or was it Cambden.

Interesting Crunch mentions turnover of staff, always been the case with E’fleet onwards on that side, Walon didn’t have a high turnover of staff until high management changed late noughties.
T’aint a job for everyone, as he rightly stresses the point its hard work and the rewards aint necessarily there, for some, for others they are.
Mate of mine on another outfit is knocking up nearly £60k currently.

Fair play to him and I’m sure he’s earning it! Unfortunately the walon contract is the same as it’s always been - great with the right work but not enough of it to go around and drivers getting fed up of it. Although even ECM have got drivers leaving atm too apparently which is never normally the case.