Urine on blacktop

wonder if any of the learned on here knows of a good easy way to clean off a big stain from tarmac - this is where pee has been tipped from the cab from a peebottle onto tarmac at cab height over a period of time and created a goddawful stain. youd have thought rainwater would wash it away,but no it has not. Any good tips ?

Saliva and scrubbed with a tongue?

corij:
wonder if any of the learned on here knows of a good easy way to clean off a big stain from tarmac - this is where pee has been tipped from the cab from a peebottle onto tarmac at cab height over a period of time and created a goddawful stain. youd have thought rainwater would wash it away,but no it has not. Any good tips ?

If it works for dog ■■■■ its likely to work for your stain -

For Driveway Stains Caused by Dogs
Lately, all the dogs in the neighborhood seem to think your driveway is the perfect place to pee. Neutralize the odor that is driving them to mark their territory there by mixing together 7 cups vinegar, 7 cups water, and 1 cup baking soda. Saturate the area with the solution, allow it to dry, then hose it off. The stains will be cleaned off and neighborhood dogs will find a different place to relieve themselves.

Possibly an…

Urban myth, Coca-Cola is used to remove blood stains from the road when something nasty has taken place.

yourhavingalarf:
Possibly an…

Urban myth, Coca-Cola is used to remove blood stains from the road when something nasty has taken place.

Phosphoric acid is cheaper though!

corij:
this is where pee has been tipped from the cab from a peebottle onto tarmac at cab height over a period of time and created a goddawful stain.

Could i ask where this patch is and why you want it cleaning?

There is a special paint you can get for tarmac, it’s brilliant brings the whole lot back to new, it’s not paint as such it’s a black oily substance and it drys very quickly and covers all stains
Thompson’s quick drying drive seal it’s about 20 quid

Bin Man:

corij:
this is where pee has been tipped from the cab from a peebottle onto tarmac at cab height over a period of time and created a goddawful stain.

Could i ask where this patch is and why you want it cleaning?

its in the loading bay at Asda in Ipswich . It wasnt me , old reekie did it but i got to thinking itd be good if i could squirt summat down and hey preston its gone next time i pull in . Its about a yard square almost looks like a bunch of roses

As long as Urine joying yourself - that’s all that matters. :stuck_out_tongue:

“Hey Preston” genius. Freddie Flintoff would be so proud.

I am all for taking a bit of pride in your job but why oh why would you care about a urine stain on the tarmac at an Asda rdc :question:

And I thought my wife was a bit OCD about cleaning!

Many moons ago I used to take my Missus (now ex, TG) on runs to the ME.

She’d often ask me to look out for somewhere to stop so she could pee, for the first 5 or 10 minutes I would concentrate on finding somewhere but eventually I’d forget.

So she ended up using a jam jar and pouring it out the window, it did leave some unsightly streaks on the door where it washed the dust off but other than that no harm done. The other drivers did take the ■■■■ though when they found out and would point to the door and say to her ‘Forget to stop did he?’

It might be easier to cover the non-stained areas in pee too. Then your patch would blend in.

spike78:
I am all for taking a bit of pride in your job but why oh why would you care about a urine stain on the tarmac at an Asda rdc :question:

And I thought my wife was a bit OCD about cleaning!

i can get obsessed about trivia , you know how it is you pull up at the same place and theres a dusty SMOKEY BACON crisp packet stuck in a wall crevice so what ,but as time goes by … im going to get it even if it means climbing those pallets.