Parking Sleaford/Bourne Area?

Hi all, hope everyone is well.
Does anyone have any recommendations for parking in the Sleaford/Bourne area? I’ll be running south on the A15 from Lincoln. I’ve seen an industrial estate at Sleaford but not sure what it’s like. Any suggestions?
Thanks, Martyn

Between Osurnby round about and Bourne there is a large lay by behind trees well away from road. Reputed to have diggers at week end but may be OKAY in week

the old timer:
Between Osurnby round about and Bourne there is a large lay by behind trees well away from road. Reputed to have diggers at week end but may be OKAY in week

“diggers” What like a badger or a JCB ? :laughing:

Sleaford Ind Est…

Pride Parkway is the one you’re thinking about I’m guessing.

There are signs that say no parking but I’ve seen lorries overnight there. I’m not aware of anyone coming round in a van telling you to hop it. There is a curry house just off the roundabout.

Sleaford towards Bourne on the A15 has a few set back lay-by’s but I can’t think of any near a pub or similar.

Diggers…

:smiley:

yourhavingalarf:
Sleaford Ind Est…

There are signs that say no parking but I’ve seen lorries overnight there. I’m not aware of anyone coming round in a van telling you to hop it. There is a curry house just off the roundabout.

Sleaford towards Bourne on the A15 has a few set back lay-by’s but I can’t think of any near a pub or similar.

Yes that’s the one I was thinking of. Probably going to be a layby then. Thanks for the replies

mm1988:

yourhavingalarf:
Sleaford Ind Est…

Yes that’s the one I was thinking of. Probably going to be a layby then. Thanks for the replies

Watch out for the diggers, if you spot any, post some pics :stuck_out_tongue:

Woodbridge Road Sleaford. It’s an industrial estate, head into Sleaford on the A151 and turn right into Woodbridge Road just before the weight limit signs. 5 mins walk into town, or 10 if you’re lardy :wink:

Suedehead:

the old timer:

“diggers” What like a badger or a JCB ? :laughing:

It was autocorrect should say doggers

the maoster:
Woodbridge Road Sleaford. It’s an industrial estate, head into Sleaford on the A151 and turn right into Woodbridge Road just before the weight limit signs. 5 mins walk into town, or 10 if you’re lardy :wink:

this