This pic has to be photo shopped .

. . . hasnt it? :confused:

:open_mouth: m :open_mouth: :laughing:

If itā€™s photoshopped theyā€™ve done a good job on syncing the trailer hazard lights with the van.

If itā€™s a legit recovery theyā€™ve done a good job tooā€¦ā€¦ a good job of actually keeping it on and a good job avoiding DVSA and the old bill. :wink:

I donā€™t think its been doctored.
Surely the recovery driver should have put the trailer on the back and the van in the spec lift.

Its on, its gone.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Looks worse than it is imo.

a) the trailer appears to be attached to the van with a pin hitch not a ball hitch therefore not likely to pop off as youā€™d imagine it could from said ball hitch
b) the trailer is actually resting on and strapped to the spec lift so secured to the prime mover
c) overhang is perfectly acceptable due to the fact it has working lights and hazards are also on (hazards not required but certainly adds more visibility)

Would the police or DVSA allow it should they happen across it, doubtful, I mean look at all your reactions to it.

Would I do it? After twanging the strap and saying ā€œthat ainā€™t going nowhereā€, yeah, [zb] it, crack on letā€™s get goneā€¦

:smiley:

Itā€™s missing these

A few years ago I saw a wrecker going up the M11 towards Truckfest with a caravan on the underlift. Similar sort of thing, did look iffy.

Also needs a light board and illuminated numberplateā€¦

I believe that they could get it unhitched so load and take to safe place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iā€™d say thereā€™s probably more than 3050 overhang there :open_mouth:

Punchy Dan:
Iā€™d say thereā€™s probably more than 3050 overhang there :open_mouth:

Donā€™t be too sure of that. Overhang is measured from the rear of the vehicle, and with that speccy lift extended that puts the rear a lot further back.