Prime Ministers Questions!

Greetings all. So yesterday my thoughts and question made an appearance at PMQs via my MP, which was somewhat bonkers since I had no warning!

youtu.be/8rxZXAdol28

linktr.ee/lorrydriverdotcom

I emailed my MP advising the morons response to this and giving him a little list of companies in his constituency that pay an hourly rate of a whole 9p above the minimum wage. A very well remunerated job indeed.

I asked my MP to educate the PM but as my MP is more concerned in the foreign affairs of countries like Syria, Afghanistan and Pakistan I very much doubt that I will even get a response.

Jimmy McNulty:
I emailed my MP advising the morons response to this and giving him a little list of companies in his constituency that pay an hourly rate of a whole 9p above the minimum wage. A very well remunerated job indeed.

I asked my MP to educate the PM but as my MP is more concerned in the foreign affairs of countries like Syria, Afghanistan and Pakistan I very much doubt that I will even get a response.

if they are anything like mine you will get a proper responce in about 3 years

switchlogic:
Greetings all. So yesterday my thoughts and question made an appearance at PMQs via my MP

Attention seeker meats attention seekers then.

What did you expect, a sensible and informed reply from the class clown?

Apropos, would you like me to proof read your C.V. ?

All I would like to ask him is does he have to try to be a cnt or does it just come natural?

Grumpy_old_trucker:

switchlogic:
Greetings all. So yesterday my thoughts and question made an appearance at PMQs via my MP

I feel bad. I really should be paying you rent.

‘Attention seeker meat’ is an interesting concept though.

Goodnight and god bless x

the nodding donkey:
What did you expect, a sensible and informed reply from the class clown?

Apropos, would you like me to proof read your C.V. ?

I expected EXACTLY what I got, nonsense

maybe if you stopped speaking like a child people would listen to you ■■?.

gingo:

I got an MP to put my points and ask my question directly to the Prime Minister during Prime Ministers Questions & the resulting video I posted has had a couple of views (20,000+ :wink: ) so I think maybe some do listen to me.

Nice try tho, I greatly look forward to your next bit of breathtaking wisdom. Goodnight Sweetcheeks. X

switchlogic:

Grumpy_old_trucker:

switchlogic:

‘Attention seeker meat’ is an interesting concept though.

Goodnight and god bless x

:laughing:

I think that flag on your wall has upset a few of the posters above , as for contacting your mp , credit to you , They don’t want to listen , Boris etc , he just wants to get bums on seats , get the problem gone , whether all the people who have just started training will believe the well paid , sensible hours I’m not so sure once reality sinks in , but , we’ve now got every man & his dog telling us on here 1 am starts are great , 4/4 off is much better shift than mon- fri etc , so who knows .

dozy:
I think that flag on your wall has upset a few of the posters above , as for contacting your mp , credit to you , They don’t want to listen , Boris etc , he just wants to get bums on seats , get the problem gone , whether all the people who have just started training will believe the well paid , sensible hours I’m not so sure once reality sinks in , but , we’ve now got every man & his dog telling us on here 1 am starts are great , 4/4 off is much better shift than mon- fri etc , so who knows .

Yup. It’s set off all the flag fanatics on YouTube as well, so job done! Usually the same people who get up in arms when someone has a problem with the Union Flag!

God Bless Supreme Leader Ursula

This isn’t a Boris issue, its not even a conservative issue. You honestly think anyone in the House of Commons from any party knows the average wage of a driver? Moreso you think they care?

The industry has been going down the ■■■■■■■ for years, even your mate Tony didn’t give a hoot, he was more interested in licking out the backend of a Bush.

109LWB:
This isn’t a Boris issue, its not even a conservative issue. You honestly think anyone in the House of Commons from any party knows the average wage of a driver? Moreso you think they care?

The industry has been going down the [zb] for years, even your mate Tony didn’t give a hoot, he was more interested in licking out the backend of a Bush.

It’s not so much knowing an exact figure as much as calling it great and well paid. And no they don’t need to know the average wage of any profession but fact Johnson said that, pretty much the opposite of reality about a topic that’s been headline news for weeks and the fact he doesn’t know the first thing about it shows what a skip fire of a PM he is. He’s PM who doesn’t even know the basics let alone anything more.

switchlogic:

109LWB:

The industry has been going down the [zb] for years, even your mate Tony didn’t give a hoot, he was more interested in licking out the backend of a Bush.

It’s not so much knowing an exact figure as much as calling it great and well paid. And no they don’t need to know the average wage of any profession but fact Johnson said that, pretty much the opposite of reality about a topic that’s been headline news for weeks and the fact he doesn’t know the first thing about it shows what a skip fire of a PM he is. He’s PM who doesn’t even know the basics let alone anything more.

It is probably best for the country that party politics and name calling are not focussed on when considering the wages of an HGV driver.
The fact that people have been complaining for many, many years about pay and conditions is that successive governments have consistently refused to value the worth of an HGV driver.
Perhaps the driver shortage now will focus the minds of multinationals to get their hands out of their pockets and pay drivers what they deserve.

Perhaps the fat, useless oxygen waster needs it translated into a language he claims to understand.

Stipendia et conditiones aurigis vehiculorum ponderosorum mendicus sunt.

switchlogic:

gingo:

I got an MP to put my points and ask my question directly to the Prime Minister during Prime Ministers Questions & the resulting video I posted has had a couple of views (20,000+ :wink: ) so I think maybe some do listen to me.

Nice try tho, I greatly look forward to your next bit of breathtaking wisdom. Goodnight Sweetcheeks. X

20.000+ views WOOOOOOO, just shows how far up your arse your head is.

gingo:

switchlogic:

gingo:

20.000+ views WOOOOOOO, just shows how far up your arse your head is.

Bertie sends his love x

cav551:
Perhaps the fat, useless oxygen waster needs it translated into a language he claims to understand.

Stipendia et conditiones aurigis vehiculorum ponderosorum mendicus sunt.

Brilliant :smiley: