Lidl offering £30 PH in Newton Aycliffe

Says its for all hours and 5 shifts so im thinking £1500 a week,never heard of the agency Aligra possibly their own,the advert comes up in my indeed search right on top of Suttons offering £11.50 PH :slight_smile:

Crazy times indeed a notorious bad paying firm near me are paying £15ph and they still can’t get anyone.

£1500…

A week?

Wouldn’t get out of bed for that.

What’s next, they will all be offering cash in hand soon, on the books for 15 and the other 15 in the hand,
All to good to be true

Well instead of speculating on here I decided to make an application to see what is what.

Had quite the pleasant phone call from a lass called Emily, she can only guarantee the work for August but can’t confirm the work after that…

The hourly rate does not include holiday pay and average shift between 10-12 hours a day.

Question is whether it’s worth leaving full time employment for a months week but at that rate it’s debatable

Kieran1706:
Well instead of speculating on here I decided to make an application to see what is what.

Had quite the pleasant phone call from a lass called Emily, she can only guarantee the work for August but can’t confirm the work after that…

The hourly rate does not include holiday pay and average shift between 10-12 hours a day.

Question is whether it’s worth leaving full time employment for a months week but at that rate it’s debatable

Nothings going to have changed by end of August. You will still be getting begged to come back . Obviously companies are praying on a miracle Influx of drivers so that these rates can come down, but seriously. Especially food. Guaranteed till January I’d say before the job market even gets anywhere back to the norm

Doncaster too.

Edit:
Removed link as no longer valid.