Hgv drivers i want your input please

From Simon sideways https://youtu.be/ZRHf37AH_8k

You don’t want mine!
But you’re going to get it anyway, I watched 15 seconds of your video and came up with the same conclusion as I do with all these other attention seekers.

BORE OFF.

Not my video mate but another driver who does YouTube in his spare time He basically is saying what we know that Govt has no clue what will solve the driver shortages and what would make the job more pleasant such as facilities, for drivers at RDC’s ect parking and getting rid of that stealth tax the driver cpc which was one reason why many found alternative careers what other way do others have of reaching a majority of drivers and getting their views?

tommy t:
From Simon sideways https://youtu.be/ZRHf37AH_8k

Just posted my tuppenth worth in for what it’s worth. Thanks for the opportunity, you never know ? :neutral_face:

Grumpy_old_trucker:
You don’t want mine!
But you’re going to get it anyway, I watched 15 seconds of your video and came up with the same conclusion as I do with all these other attention seekers.

BORE OFF.

Most people normally block the ads or use an ad blocker…. Don’t know why your so miserable and negative.

discoman:

Grumpy_old_trucker:
You don’t want mine!

BORE OFF.

Most people normally block the ads or use an ad blocker…. Don’t know why your so miserable and negative.

I think he’s probably referring to the “like, share and subscribe” nonsense which take up the first minute of the video. This annoys me too.

discoman:

Grumpy_old_trucker:
You don’t want mine!

BORE OFF.

OK, I’ll bite.
2 points, WTF are you going on about ads and ad blockers for?, I never mentioned them, are you one of those types that reads something but your brain sees something completely different?
In answer to your second question………refer to my username!

Its not the governments problem to sort the shortage.Bus companies train and test their own drivers.Decent wages and better conditions.Most of the big firms can group together and have truck stops.Only Eddis Stobbart has truck stops.

tommy t:
Not my video mate but another driver who does YouTube in his spare time He basically is saying what we know that Govt has no clue what will solve the driver shortages

The government has a clue and they’re not willing to play the RHA’s game which is to try to get the government to return the status quo of low pay and crap conditions and not only that but to fund the training of the poor sods who end up doing it. There is no driver shortage, the DVLA said there are more than enough licence holders. As the government told the industry “it’s commercial reasons” which is a politically polite way of saying that if you can’t find drivers its because your pay and/or conditions are crap and you should look in the mirror as to why you’ve lorries with no drivers.

I am absolutely 100% in support of the government telling the RHA and the rest to go whistle.

Grumpy_old_trucker:

discoman:

Grumpy_old_trucker:
You don’t want mine!

BORE OFF.

OK, I’ll bite.
2 points, WTF are you going on about ads and ad blockers for?, I never mentioned them, are you one of those types that reads something but your brain sees something completely different?
In answer to your second question………refer to my username!

When I look at your name, i can’t type here what I see … others, whom are trying to better themselves… don’t like it so what no reason to be negative against others for being positive.