"Auditing" random truck drivers

Well done Gary

youtu.be/91S8dSgFBWU

idrive:
Well done Gary

youtu.be/91S8dSgFBWU

Oh christ… you’d beter post this on faceache, we do this day in day out… the last we need it some ?..?. Posting videos of what we do…

Why do people keep posting this sh y te from this channel? First it was shillbut doing it, now it’s this idrive person. Are they the same person under different account names? There is nothing interesting to see from that youtube channel. It’s a bunch of aggressive mouth-breakers going about their day looking for confrontation and arguments to boost their youtube views. The moderators here should ban anyone posting links from that channel imo.

Nice to see two people being able to communicate in a friendly manner. No nastiness, no smart ■■■ comments, just a couple of decent blokes. Good on Gary.

“well done Gary” as in well done for not smacking the little ■■■■■■.

Some of these auditors do a good job, protecting civil liberties and exposing government and council wrongdoing, and are very knowledgeable of the law

This guy is not one of them. Private property and accosting average Joes , looking for some agro.

DCPCLGBTQX you are a mouth breather by definition. You think I’m posting this in context? And not to say look at the type of absolute ballbag that drivers are going to have to deal with now, camera in their face while livestreamed. Just hope he targets you next Muppet

For a VOlvo driver he was surprisingly polite. At least until he got in the seat I recon, then it ws probably back to ‘‘get outta my road you maggots’’ and ‘‘indicators? what’s that?’’

idrive:
“well done Gary” as in well done for not smacking the little [zb].

Some of these auditors do a good job, protecting civil liberties and exposing government and council wrongdoing, and are very knowledgeable of the law

This guy is not one of them. Private property and accosting average Joes , looking for some agro.

DCPCLGBTQX you are a mouth breather by definition. You think I’m posting this in context? And not to say look at the type of absolute ballbag that drivers are going to have to deal with now, camera in their face while livestreamed. Just hope he targets you next Muppet

Ehhh he mentioned at least twice that he asked his permission to film him. At the end the driver even invites camera man into his cab to have a look. Since when is it wrong for 2 people to have a friendly 5 minute chat in the morning…Are you one of those types who when you nod at them passing each other at the pumps on the way to the register they’ll lokk into the ground or away instead of nodding back?

idrive:
“well done Gary” as in well done for not smacking the little [zb].

Are you intentionally being dumb or is this just normal for you? What do you think you’re achieving by promoting their youtube channels to a 5 figure audience? Wake up please and engage your brain.

Discounting my swollen organ, the combined IQ of all posters in this thread is in single figures.

Must flounce, just got a job Barcelona to Washington DC, seemed a bit shifty but they’re paying in bitcoin so I’m going in hot

idrive:
Discounting my swollen organ, the combined IQ of all posters in this thread is in single figures.

Must flounce, just got a job Barcelona to Washington DC, seemed a bit shifty but they’re paying in bitcoin so I’m going in hot

You are a swollen organ? Ill not argue…

idrive:

You going on the ferry?
Or using “the old road” across Alaska?
[emoji3]

idrive , will you tip in the USA on time and catch the Bering Straits ferry or tunnel, when it freezes over, no need for the expensive ferry or tunnel.

I did a one hit from Moscow to Miami using the Straits without stopping to clear Customs as had perishable onions on and an armed cab ■■■■■■ for part in the journey.

Yeh depends on traffic for the outbound, I will follow sat nav and see.
The tangs have the Miami onions all sown up, but got a reload from DC, 33 printers pallets to Maricopa county AZ, kerching.
Take the long route home, Rio Grande with a quick 45 on the Falklands, then ferry mode all the way home baby.

Why not take the scenic route back via the Cape Horn, duty free RO-RO ferry and it stretches the job out ?
Funny enough I was chatting to a Tang last night in a diner in Nevada and was on a one hit from Dublin .

You lot have lost the fing plot.

Sent from my SM-T295 using Tapatalk

I’m live loading palm trees from National Nurseries ltd in Coopper City Fort Lauderdale to go to Prince Harry’s pad in CA , on his Dad’s account as he is short of money.

Tarmaceater:
I’m live loading palm trees from National Nurseries ltd in Coopper City Fort Lauderdale to go to Prince Harry’s pad in CA , on his Dad’s account as he is short of money.

Hand ball job yeah?

No mate , they have Puerto Rican and Haitian loaders .

Has Harry sorted out a police ■■■■■■ for you pal?

There’s no wonder this forum is all but dead now.
The standard of the posting on here is akin to a nursery school 4 year olds mentality.
I’ve never read so much ■■■■■ in my life!
You’re like kids ffs.