What's the longest you ever watched a luke Vernon video?

Me 6seconds then had to change the video

With me, mostly to the end. I found them entertaining and gained a lot of useful info from his videos before I got my licence.

Here we go. :smiley:

tenor.0.gif

I watch them all…

Right to the end. Good content, well presented and nicely edited.

My favourites are always the one’s where he sets fire to some food in the cab. :smiley:

I started watching one where he was cooking a fish curry in the cab and it was the first curry he had ever made. Anyway, I certainly didn’t get to the end I can say that much.

I see that six seconds bought him a good chunk of real estate between your ears though :laughing:

I first watched one of his videos out of curiosity tbh and was pleasantly surprised. I fully expected A N Other shouty “look at me, look at me” video with mile upon mile of motorway sending me off to sleep. What I got was lighthearted entertainment from a guy who obviously doesn’t take himself too seriously. I’ve not watched any of his tips videos but I imagine that they’re doing exactly what they say on the tin and providing real world tips to newbies etc. I can’t see anything wrong with that.

I’ve since watched many more and treat them as I’m sure they’re intended; lighthearted entertainment which passes time whilst waiting somewhere.

I can’t abide DIY programmes so I don’t watch them. Simple really.

Who’s Luke Vernon?

I’ve watched a few among others as they’ve popped up to pass some time.

I might watch more now.

Especially as it seems to bother you to the point of going on about it :laughing:

G’wan Luke you have another fan it seems!

milodon:
I see that six seconds bought him a good chunk of real estate between your ears though :laughing:

:laughing: :smiley: :grimacing:

I watched a lot worse, so think its a bit unfair having a pop at him. Saying that, I always thought it’s strange taking a doll with you to talk to unless you pump it up first :laughing: .

Luke V on YouTube is better than oiled up lesbians on xhamster!

spike78:

the maoster:

spike78:

Posting such filth is making me run out of socks :open_mouth:

As another used said I actually found some of his videos helpful when starting out . Showing how to do manual entry’s and stuff like that . There’s another guy that does them deady that uploaded some useful videos and tutorials like how to use ratchet straps , how to work curtainsiders etc . Handy when starting out before your first day with a firm .

Well, it’s safe to say this thread didn’t go in the direction TruckDriverBen was trying to steer it :smiley:

Thanks for kind comments all and thanks for the promotion TruckDriverBen. Always good to get ones name out there.

I think truckerben is lukes alterego and this is a publicity stunt by the latest TN super troll…

Come to think of it Luke, have you ever fixed a fridge :bulb: :question:

:laughing:

I can neither confirm or deny those rumours

switchlogic:

Mods… take him down :smiling_imp:

spike78:

switchlogic:

Mods… take him down :smiling_imp:

You’ll be hearing from Berties lawyers. Once they are sober.