Unique business opportunity

I’ve been noticing a lot of green stickers on number plates recently where the GB would usually live. A quick Google search has thrown up an opportunity for me. So I’ve bought 20 rolls of bright green gaffer tape and am going to be selling squares at £19.99 each. Obviously the drawback is that it counts for nothing but my reasoning is that there are that many gullible idiots out there who’ll gladly buy them.

This time next year Rodney :wink:

Probably.

Bet you’re all Googling now :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I’ve already got false plates m8 thanks :wink: :open_mouth: :blush:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Just what Mr. Carryfast needs on his classic motor.

OwenMoney:
0Just what Mr. Carryfast needs on his classic motor.

That would obviously be zb anorak among other fwd BMC afficianados deffo not me. :unamused: :laughing:

Ah…. the classic Allaggro

OwenMoney:
0Just what Mr. Carryfast needs on his classic motor.

Even CFs…

Mother tried to strangle him at an early age.

the maoster:
I’ve been noticing a lot of green stickers on number plates recently where the GB would usually live. A quick Google search has thrown up an opportunity for me. So I’ve bought 20 rolls of bright green gaffer tape and am going to be selling squares at £19.99 each. Obviously the drawback is that it counts for nothing but my reasoning is that there are that many gullible idiots out there who’ll gladly buy them.

Probably.

Well they have fell for buying the vehicle that come with the green strip! Green electrical tape will be cheaper Maoster

Hmmm, I like the way you think. Fancy coming in 50/50 Pete? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

the maoster:
Hmmm, I like the way you think. Fancy coming in 50/50 Pete? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Don’t fall for it Pete, he wants you to pay for half of the useless gaffa…

landy12345:

the maoster:

I’m offended! Who do I complain to? :wink:

the maoster:

Probably.

They will buy anything your right, when the smoking ban came in, you couldnt buy no smoking stickers anywhere, but you get them free off gov website but you was only allowed 4 i think, but i found out if i refreshed the page i could keep ordering them and completely free of charge, i ordered loads and sold them on ebay for about £3 a pair and made about £300 :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: fair play.

Purely electrifying post…

the maoster:

landy12345:

the maoster:

I’m offended! Who do I complain to? :wink:

Landy,
Maoster can have the tape free of charge as I’m giver not a taker!

Maoster,
Please forward all complaints to geoffrey@carryfast.co.uk