Good hauliers too work for northern ireland

Hi guys looking into new job, currently work for Morgan Mclernon! Looking out, I do uk trip work it’s £250 trip not worth money! For starters 15hrs! Everyone seems be leaving… can’t get drivers! I don’t like the trips, I’d rather be out the week, they don’t allow you stay out, secondly would like my own lorry, it benefits Morgan’s because they get use off 2 men swapping all the time, so when I’m back another man gets use off it, and it’s different Lorry an the time, I’m cleaning and tidying different lorry every time and fed up moving my kit about constantly, and being at home few hours and back again, heard TST ballymena good outfit work for, been on good google can’t find anything decent, anyone know any small decent family firms even, I’m from Belfast don’t mind traveling, just looking decent company decent lorrys, and off course decent money, 10 years experience curtains fridge, clean liencse, any help be appreciated, know there’s a shortage drivers with this bollixs going at minute…

TST - are you serious ■■? You’d be better on the dole mate -as bad if not worse than the crowd your with .
Mulgrew - if you like high trailers
C Faulkner - tipper wok.
McGlodrick transport for a bit of flat trailer work .
Just three I can think of off hand .
stay away from the Agro , McLernon , McBurney , Manfreight crap - bum on a seat , bad manners brigade.

I heard good reports about TST, the yeah I’ll definitely have a look this crowd is wild too work for, had enough lol

When I see anything NI/Eire, I wonder were Diesel Dog is…His knowledge of things Tang,was brilliant…

BM have a good reputation

Have a friend working at McGoldricks and he seems happy enough, they were advertising recently, mostly working around Scotland out on a Monday morning and home on a Friday or out on a Sunday and in on a Thursday using Cairnryan.

biggriffin:
When I see anything NI/Eire, I wonder were Diesel Dog is…His knowledge of things Tang,was brilliant…

Big +1

Regards
Pat.

PRM in Lisburn are looking for drivers to work away all week. I’ve a mate who’s worked there for years and says they are good to work for.