Lady truckers

Not that it’s a problem before I get lynched by the wokes.
Is it me or does there seem to be more lady truckers about now then ever.
Not just rigid drivers either.
Seen many artic drivers , a tanker driver and a couple of weeks ago followed a low loader carrying a wide load up from the West Country to the outskirts of Glasgow, and well driven to may I say.
Also a fair few tramping .

Just an observation.

I likes it, I likes it a lot.

I saw what looked like a school leaver shunting at Amazon Weybridge not so long ago. She couldn’t have been much older than 18 and looked like a child. Must’ve just passed her test because she kept blocking the yard.

ezydriver:
I saw what looked like a school leaver shunting at Amazon Weybridge not so long ago. She couldn’t have been much older than 18 and looked like a child. Must’ve just passed her test because she kept blocking the yard.

Depending on the company shunting can be done without a C+E licence, although most these days want you to have a licence. Maybe she wants to do a warehouse to wheels scheme and they are giving her shunting practise in the meantime. Best way to learn to reverse a C+E imho.

There was a gorgeous young girl used to drive for Waberers, often saw her abroad but never over here for some reason.
The down side was she was part of a driving ‘couple’ her partner,.also female looked like a female version of a combination of Marilyn Manson and Alice Cooper on a bad day. :smiley:…not to be tangled with . :smiley:

So HappyTrucker1 you had to follow her from the West Country to outskirts of Glasgow just to make sure?

Reminds me of the joke of following lady cyclists along a country lane for miles as you couldn’t pass them!

Angelica Larsson from Sweden , I would love a double run with her , top bunk or lower bunk ?

There are a few tasty ones in Felixstowe i see them at the docks.

Do any of the elderly members remember a woman driver from the Leicester area, she was called Sandra B and worked for Walkers Crisps and Widdowsons among others.

Up here in Lappland at least 30-40% of truck and heavy equipment drivers are female.This is partly due to the good wages and partly due to a chronic shortage of people in the mining\transport\building sectors.
Tarmaceater.Angelica Larsson lives not far away from me here,she is living with a mate of mine,nice girl and has a very professional work ethic.

There was Penny and Jenny, on for Ralphs and R.A. Gander in the 90s/00s, a woman called Anne that drove an ex Murfitts wagon and drag that was her own that I spent the weekend parked up with at the BP truck stop at Zaragoza.
There was Dana that was on for Avialink who sadly died after going off the road on the way down to Granada.
There was a girl who drove for Mansons from Harrogate, used to take her young daughter with her that at the age of about 3 was an expert at the paeges.

Tarmaceater:
Angelica Larsson from Sweden , I would love a double run with her , top bunk or lower bunk ?

The same one she is on?

Carla RIP from Keys transport renamed to Phoenix transport then to Insight transport, who used to operate from Bidford on Avon then to Inkberrow on Gibraltar and and European work , she had a fisherman’s cottage in La Linea and drove a Red ERF Olympic cab with a toy snake in the windscreen .
For years she had flu symptoms and a top locker that could rival any pharmacy but later succumbed to cancer and did a blind side reverse in to a building site for Andy Westlake importer of building businesses, where the male drivers took 20 attempts burning out their clutches including mine too.
For GOT if you think I’m talking bollax ring Steve Walker up then .

Who in their right mind would waste fuel and company time and chose to be weekended at the dump of the BP Zaragoza truck stop when the short cut of Almunia de Godia has hotels with swimming pools and lorry parking, what a Muppet with so called 40 years I’m better than you as I know more than you attitude?

Ignore GOT as an internet troll who said female lorry drivers didn’t frequent the once free truck parking in Melksham but ignored the report that residents did in fact see ■■■■■■■ drivers who gave Doris and Ethel a titillating experience and early angina and irregular heart rhythms .

Who was that female driver that always ran bent and fell asleep crashing her truck , it is not in the papers so don’t have a myocardial infarction ?

Happy Trucker1:
Not that it’s a problem before I get lynched by the wokes.
Is it me or does there seem to be more lady truckers about now then ever.
Not just rigid drivers either.
Seen many artic drivers , a tanker driver and a couple of weeks ago followed a low loader carrying a wide load up from the West Country to the outskirts of Glasgow, and well driven to may I say.
Also a fair few tramping .

Just an observation.

Was she a redhead ? Sunglasses on? Seen her last week at the bellshill Motherwell slip road from the M8 . Looked around 20s .

This is true, I seen a beautiful looking wee red head girl in amazon Bolton few weeks back dropping trailer few bays down! Was hot as ■■■■ lol

Tarmaceater:
Who in their right mind would waste fuel and company time and chose to be weekended at the dump of the BP Zaragoza truck stop when the short cut of Almunia de Godia has hotels with swimming pools and lorry parking, what a Muppet with so called 40 years I’m better than you as I know more than you attitude?

6132C09B-64DE-49A3-8082-908F9DC435AB.png

we have an artic driving young lady at our place,Gemma…who is as good as anyone,and better than a lot,at reversing onto a bay :slight_smile: