The New DAF

On having a look I can’t see this already covered but the new DAF is out. I rather like it actually. Really like the extra window in the door idea

No need to comment to tell us you’ve no interest if you’ve no interest and ‘it’s just a truck’. We’ve all heard it all before.

Yes they all look similar, because they all have very similar aims. Safety, engine cooling, fuel consumption etc etc.

Here is superspace on the production line.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Must be the biggest change at DAF since the original 95 was introduced

Very impressed with the new Dash

The manufacturer put the window in the bottom of the door so Bertie can see where he is going.
Or to look down on women’s cleavage while stuck in traffic .

Here’s a video of it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QDWDTwCoTIE

Tarmaceater:
The manufacturer put the window in the bottom of the door so Bertie can see where he is going.
Or to look down on women’s cleavage while stuck in traffic .

OF COURSE! Silly me.

Looks suspiciously familiar!

Like the look of it, will be nice to see it liveried up. Dash looks mint and the space in the xg+ looks great too.

It all looks good in the video. But guessing that’s a high spec truck. And lot of the stuff is an optional.
But it looks good

switchlogic:
On having a look I can’t see this already covered but the new DAF is out. I rather like it actually. Really like the extra window in the door idea

No need to comment to tell us you’ve no interest if you’ve no interest and ‘it’s just a truck’. We’ve all heard it all before.

Yes they all look similar, because they all have very similar aims. Safety, engine cooling, fuel consumption etc etc.

hmmmmm surveillance camera …scenario …Boss i have had my diesel syphoned off through the night grrrrrrr .why wasnt you watching the surveillance camera

keepthefaith:

switchlogic:

hmmmmm surveillance camera …scenario …Boss i have had my diesel syphoned off through the night grrrrrrr .why wasnt you watching the surveillance camera

Or… its ok boss cause the camera caught the reg of the gypo bstrd stealing it and the old bill just caught him down the road.

Do they do a manual gearbox and a flat roof version?

Popped the press release up on my blog-

lorry-driver.com/2021/06/the … f.html?m=1

Bet it still makes that ‘da da dun da da dun’ warning sound on the dash though :laughing:

Well as they are now going to market them as 3 models XF, XG & XG+, and they are saying that the XF should take on the roll of the fleet truck, is this an indication that they are going to stop making the CF?

I wonder if they’ll still do DAF Dashboard Bingo once they’re a few months old.

I’d still like to see it with a single bunk and lockers in place of top bunk

Conor:
I wonder if they’ll still do DAF Dashboard Bingo once they’re a few months old.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Mind you , Mine ain’t done the exhaust system fault today but did go on to regen

lizard:
Well as they are now going to market them as 3 models XF, XG & XG+, and they are saying that the XF should take on the roll of the fleet truck, is this an indication that they are going to stop making the CF?

Yes I wondered that too