Unprofessional driver

ETS:
I did something I shouldn’t have done. I was late starting off (fridge malfunction), last day of the work week, road of course closed - following diversion I ended up behind a rigid clearly limited to 50mph but he was for some reason driving 5-10mph below the limits on a relatively straight road…I don’t know, maybe it was his 1st time on that road and was slowing down to make sure he’s following the diversion signs, or just inexperienced driver who knows. But I got impatient and followed him a little too closely maybe. After the n-th time we passed through a 30mph village at about 23-25mph with unpredictable drops in speed I flashed him once from behind so he pulled into a side road junction to let me overtake him and honked me (once) visibly annoyed. I passed him and did the 4-way flasher to thank/apologize at the same time. It made me feel bad right after…especially since I’ve cursed countless times when the likes of Turners etc. used to do the same to me (minus the flashing)

I’d have done the same and blitzed past the idiot as well, although there’d be no hazard light “apology” from me. These [zb] that can’t drive for [zb] shouldn’t be on the road.