Nights out

DCPCFML:

robroy:

DCPCFML:

robroy:
Ok, not for everybody, but it suits me…despite leaving my ‘‘model’’ wife at home. :laughing: :laughing:

Why do you keep putting it in quotation marks? It was YOU who said it :

robroy:
Fyi my wife does not come under your ‘ugly ones’ category either, she’s top drawer Dutch blonde ex model, something else that makes me feel so lucky about being able to trust her.

Direct link to your post, just to jog your hazy memory: viewtopic.php?p=2757051#p2757051

Why??
Maybe because it’s YOU who KEEPS ON QUOTING it eh? :bulb: :neutral_face:
Some kind of weird fixation or what ?. :smiley:

Just to break it down, …she’s attractive,.she’s Dutch,.she’s blonde,.and she did some modelling when I met her.
What’s so hard to take in exactly that makes you keep going over it.

I just enjoy dropping it into threads, particularly ones where you extol the delights of living in a tin box all week every week, as far away from her as possible. It’s a puzzler for sure. Maybe you forget to mention that you are ex SAS, then it would make some sense perhaps?

Ahhh right :bulb: I was a bit slow there.
By your SAS analogy it suggests you don’t believe me…got it.

I make no apologies for having a strong relationship that works despite the job, and a soul mate…as corny as that sounds., and I can’t help if it does not fit in with your views on us trampers, nor whether or not you believe me, …but that’s your prerogative bud.

However if you ‘enjoy it’ as you say, :open_mouth: then fill yer boots while responding to any of my future posts, it’s up to you. :neutral_face: