A new trucking book, Rinus Rynart's story

Hi all, hope this is the right section to post as it is not just about the ‘good old days’

So if you didn’t know already, Rinus Rynart’s life in transport has now been put onto paper for anyone to buy. It is co written by Paul Rowlands of Not all sunshine and sand fame.

You can order it from here rinus-rynart.nl/

At the moment you can only obtain a paperback in the U.K for some reason, and i believe his website is the only way to order it.

I have read it and written a review for truck and driver magazine, which will hopefully go in there rather than me repeating it on here

Looking forward to reading this. Been a follower of his on Facebook a few years. A fascinating life.

There is some issue with the VAT on the hardback which should be sorted soon. I am hanging on for that to be resolved. Bloody Brexit, foreigners coming over here and writing books in English. :stuck_out_tongue:

switchlogic:
Looking forward to reading this. Been a follower of his on Facebook a few years. A fascinating life.

Yes and a somewhat contraversial one as well!

Was wondering if Peter Gilder has ordered his copy? Somehow think he’ll give it a miss.

short walk:
Was wondering if Peter Gilder has ordered his copy? Somehow think he’ll give it a miss.

You can’t drop a comment like that without explanation!! :smiley:

euromat:

switchlogic:

I don’t know that much about him. I know he attacks with full force when people online moan about Rynart employing Russians and Turkish etc!

euromat:

switchlogic:

I don’t know that much about him. I know he attacks with full force when people online moan about Rynart employing Russians and Turkish etc!

switchlogic:

short walk:

You can’t drop a comment like that without explanation!! :smiley:

I think he undercut him on the work apparently…

And yes he gets very defensive, but the book does give his reasoning behind all his desicions. In my opinion that is what makes him so contraversial, but it is interesting to hear his side and why

Wheel Nut:
There is some issue with the VAT on the hardback which should be sorted soon. I am hanging on for that to be resolved. Bloody Brexit, foreigners coming over here and writing books in English. :stuck_out_tongue:

I believe that issue has now been resolved

euromat:

Wheel Nut:

I believe that issue has now been resolved

Yes Paul has said it is sorted and to order now.

Sorry for late reply, yes he ‘allegedly’ massively undercut him on the so called Gold run out to Tashkent late 90’s, I never worked for Peter but know some who have and never a bad word. His company at the time was called Russanglia.

short walk:
Sorry for late reply, yes he ‘allegedly’ massively undercut him on the so called Gold run out to Tashkent late 90’s, I never worked for Peter but know some who have and never a bad word. His company at the time was called Russanglia.

Ah cheers. I bet there are LOADS of stories like that from that time, would be a fascinating book in itself!

switchlogic:

short walk:

Ah cheers. I bet there are LOADS of stories like that from that time, would be a fascinating book in itself!

Watch this space :wink:

euromat:
Hi all, hope this is the right section to post as it is not just about the ‘good old days’

So if you didn’t know already, Rinus Rynart’s life in transport has now been put onto paper for anyone to buy. It is co written by Paul Rowlands of Not all sunshine and sand fame.

You can order it from here writingbros.com/essay-examples/ … community/

At the moment you can only obtain a paperback in the U.K for some reason, and i believe his website is the only way to order it.

I have read it and written a review for truck and driver magazine, which will hopefully go in there rather than me repeating it on here

II was looking for this particular book in paperback, but unfortunately it is not available everywhere. And I still want to find and try to order on this site. Recently, there is not enough time for this. I need to prepare a series of articles on a similar topic, and this also requires a lot of time and fresh ideas.