Sad announcement about DAF95XF [R.I.P.]

Hi all,

I am Stewart’s (DAF95XF) fiancé.

I am sorry to tell you that early morning on the 6th of May he very unexpectedly died at home whilst getting ready to work. He was 38 years old.

I know he has been active here for many years.

Now instead of a wedding I’m having to plan a funeral and I am at a complete loss.

He would have wanted me to tell you all.

Satu

Sorry to hear of your loss, 38 is my age and is no age at all. Life sometimes is just not fair.

Hi Satu,

I’m so sorry to hear of your loss.

I’d met Stewart for an f2f chat on a couple of occasions, and I’d agree that 38 is indeed no age for this. :frowning:

R.I.P. Stewart (DAF95XF.)

Oh wow, terrible news at such a young age. My condolences and thoughts are with you…

Sorry…

To hear this awful news.

My condolences to you and everyone involved’s family.

I’m so sorry to hear this and send best wishes to you and everybody else close to him.

I’m so sorry to hear this.
I’ve swapped PM’s with him, I served in the same Regiment as his father, whilst Stuart was a child.
RIP my friend.

So sorry to hear this, my thoughts are with you and family

RIP Stewart (Daf95XF)

I’m so sorry for your loss!

Rip trucker

My condolences to the family.

Trucknet is a strange beast, we make friends, some we never meet, we have our favourites, some we would wish to avoid in a waiting room, some you gel with through a typed message. a phone call or a meeting.

Its sad when we lose a member of our digital family.

DAF95XF - RIP

So sorry to hear this. My condolences to you and all other family.

Further to Satu’s OP, I’ve been asked to inform everybody that as Stewart was only 38, there was no funeral plan in place.

For this reason and the fact that Stewart’s death was so sudden, Satu’s friend has set up the following gofundme page to fund the funeral:

gofundme.com/f/help-stewart … BTF5XAFzn8

In order to give Stewart a funeral, please contribute whatever you can.

Wheel Nut:
My condolences to the family.

Trucknet is a strange beast, we make friends, some we never meet, we have our favourites, some we would wish to avoid in a waiting room, some you gel with through a typed message. a phone call or a meeting.

Its sad when we lose a member of our digital family.

DAF95XF - RIP

This ^^^^^. Condolences to Stewarts loved ones.

This is devestating news - and made even worse by the youthful age he was taken from you. I am so sorry for your loss, and pass on my deepest condolences to you and your family.

All sorts of stuff gets posted on TNUK. A weird bunch of folk in many ways, but a post such as this brings perspective.

Very sad news indeed. Best wishes to the family. " Still driving, just a different highway " Keep 'er lit up there mate…

satu may i offer my sincerest condolences to you and yours… R.I.P mate…

p.s donation sent… come on lads and lasses dig deep he was one of ours