Rugby Services.

Opened last Friday. Anyone been in yet?

Where is it ?

Been there half price truck parking till tomorrow

pierrot 14:
Where is it ?

M6 J1.

If its raining your gonna get ■■■■■■ wet thru waking to the building , on a plus side I’ve just got 2 sausage and bacon rolls at greggs for £2.50

TomCrin:

What are you expecting exactly?
It will sure as hell be just like every other over priced, rip off MSA, with poor quality crap fast food, catering chiefly for motorists, and only suffering having truckers stay there because they have to by law…but taking full advantage of that fact by charging an arm and a leg for non secure parking, 250 yards away from toilets.
Hope that helps.

robroy:

TomCrin:

It will sure as hell be just like every other over priced, rip off MSA, with poor quality crap fast food, catering chiefly for motorists, and only suffering having truckers stay there because they have to by law…but taking full advantage of that fact by charging an arm and a leg for non secure parking, 250 yards away from toilets.
Hope that helps.

Did you buy some chips and somebody ■■■■■■ in them?

TomCrin:

robroy:

TomCrin:

Hope that helps.

Did you buy some chips and somebody ■■■■■■ in them?

Nah…I never buy ANYTHING from MSAs mate. :smiley:

I popped in for a greggs over the weekend as its two mins from my front door and closer than the one in town :laughing:

Building looks smart but it’s well away from the truck park. Truck park is fenced off, give it a few weeks until most of the panels have been flattened.

robroy:

TomCrin:

Hope that helps.

Wouldn’t of thought it would be as bad as Leicester Forest, north and south has got, especially in the lorry park.

^^^they’ve just totally resurfaced the n/b lorry park. Not been in yet to see what a mess the “planners” have made of it though.

Havent stopped at Leicester Forest for years they dont accept Keyfuels .

You drive up the middle,and park"herring bone"style.
Where you used to have a ■■■■…is now the outer perimeter route,to the exit/fuel pumps.

toonsy:
I popped in for a greggs over the weekend as its two mins from my front door and closer than the one in town [emoji38]

Building looks smart but it’s well away from the truck park. Truck park is fenced off, give it a few weeks until most of the panels have been flattened.

Popped in there for a 15 minute coffee break this morning. Fence panels opposite the forecourt already damaged (but still standing) in two places.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Do they accept Keyfuels?

ezydriver:
Do they accept Keyfuels?

Not according to Keyfuels website.

Do you food vouchers with parking?

LazyDriver:
Do you food vouchers with parking?

£30 HGV parking - or £32 to include a £10 food voucher according to their website.

Roymondo:
£30 HGV parking - or £32 to include a £10 food voucher according to their website.

What a complete…

Cash cow parking is. Multiply that by the number of spaces/extra parking near pumps etc (let’s say 50 and average £31 per lorry) and hey presto, £1,550 every night/£565,750 a year for doing absolutely nothing.

I can’t think of any other country where I’ve had to pay to park. USA, Australia, Canada, Europe…all free.

yourhavingalarf:
What a complete…

Cash cow parking is. Multiply that by the number of spaces/extra parking near pumps etc (let’s say 50 and average £31 per lorry) and hey presto, £1,550 every night/£565,750 a year for doing absolutely nothing.

I can’t think of any other country where I’ve had to pay to park. USA, Australia, Canada, Europe…all free.

But how much are the business rates on a site of that size in such a prime location?