Common sense at last

robroy:
Had the dubious pleasure of Tesco Livingston today. :unamused:
Last time I was there was around March, when all this Covid cack was kicking off.
Was told to take a seat in their ‘driver’s lounge’ :open_mouth:
Thought this ain’t right, so I asked the girl behind the desk (very tactfully and politely without getting kicked out) if she thought it was right that we should be sat in close proximity with [zb] knows who,.and whatever they may have picked up.
Was told she agreed with me, they all felt the same, but had been told to carry on as normal.

Anyhoo went in today, the luxury chairs had all gone, (result in it’s self) I handed my keys in, and I was told to go back to cab. :sunglasses:

2 questions.
Why tf has it took a [zb] pandemic for the most obvious and convenient choice of waiting to be adapted?
And.
You can sure as hell bet no kittens will be harmed by drivers sat in their cab, so …
Is this going to be permanent after we get back to normality?

A nice change for common sense to prevail somewhere, and to be treated like a [zb] grown up for a change.

Then get the arse pieces that have granny meetings in the yard , on the phone in between the trailers for an hour while getting tipped at the same time having a look under the curtain to see how long its going to take etc etc . Ive only been in the game a few years and only know handing keys in and waiting rooms so the pandemic has kind been a relief . I can rest properly , drink my own coffee have something to eat and relax but will be back to square one when this blows over .