Ceva Logistics - Dartford

Anyone worked for this mob at dartford before? Got some class 2 work doing night caged multi-drop for one of their automotive parts contracts.

Having only done curtain siders with pallet networks before im not sure what cage work entails.

I’ve actually done that gig in the north west and east.
Just roll cages with car parts in. I was doing mercedes dealers.
Pretty straightforward to be fair.

trevorking1964:
I’ve actually done that gig in the north west and east.
Just roll cages with car parts in. I was doing mercedes dealers.
Pretty straightforward to be fair.

How many drops did you ask out of you each night? I’m guessing its mostly driving as theres probably a fair distance between each dealership

Was 4 to 6 drops depending on area.
Some drops had security who let me in. Others had keys which were inc with paperwork and a set of instructions.
Nice and easy.

Cheers for the info pal

sounds a better gig than hanging off the back of a tail lift with a 1 tonne pallet and mrs mapleton demanding you drag it up her incline driveway and into her back garden lol

KaneOnWheels:
sounds a better gig than hanging off the back of a tail lift with a 1 tonne pallet and mrs mapleton demanding you drag it up her incline driveway and into her back garden lol

Inserting a row of fishooks into my ■■■■■■■■ sounds a better gig than that! :smiley:

KaneOnWheels:
Cheers for the info pal

I don’t miss pallet network deliveries one bit. Although you soon get used to telling these folk to bugger off. Kerbside delivery or nothing. If you want your 2 x 1 ton bags of chuckie stones lifted over your wall and placed into your garden, buy your stuff from Jewson next time!!! [emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk