Scary video

youtu.be/-K9vBfcnXcc?t=907 at 15.07 :open_mouth:

Very poor standard of driving in my opinion, verging on dangerous.

Tude:
Very poor standard of driving in my opinion, verging on dangerous.

Its not good is it? I have been trying to find that bridge to see if it is signposted on approaches but no luck. Even so, you just wouldnt would you, very very lucky girl.

How high was her trailer?

Wildy:

Double decker, she says in the video ā€˜ā€™ 15.3 what should I doā€¦iā€™m 16.0ā€™ā€™ Then she goes for it :open_mouth:

shullbit:

Wildy:

Double decker, she says in the video ā€˜ā€™ 15.3 what should I doā€¦iā€™m 16.0ā€™ā€™ Then she goes for it :open_mouth:

Maybe ex forces no fear of anything head on crash or low bridge fear nought. :laughing:

She just filmed herself committing an offence and uploaded the evidence to youtube. Not only a lucky girl, but a stupid one too.

ezydriver:
She just filmed herself committing an offence and uploaded the evidence to youtube. Not only a lucky girl, but a stupid one too.

That was my first thought :laughing: ā€¦why would you make a ā– ā– ā– ā–  of yourself and record it ffs. :unamused: unbelievable.

Alsoā€¦did she not also film herself working through a break, then later admitting she did not have one?.(just skimmed and skipped through most of it so Iā€™m maybe wrong)
If she was driving my trucks and I saw that, sheā€™d be looking for another employer I reckon.

Got to admit :blush: , Iā€™ve chanced my arm getting under bridges a couple of inches or so under what my trailers have been marked up, ( :open_mouth: shock horror. call me names now :smiley: ) working on the theory that the bridge heights and trailer heights work on a tolerance systemā€¦but certainly never attempted ā€¦what was it 9ā€™ā€™ difference? :open_mouth:
When I have btw itā€™s crawler gear, head and shoulders out of window totally ignoring the horn blowing and abuse :unamused: ā€¦(and not panickng :bulb: ) have we all not done it after getting a certain level of experience and confidence?..No?,
Ok just me then. :blush: :smiley:

Only once I remember it being a complete no no, and even that was on a return journey after tipping, but getting under it on the way there. :unamused:

If a woman doesnā€™t like you - ā€œ9 inches is too smallā€, donā€™t forgetā€¦

Another wannabe youtube star making life hard for themselves trying to create drama. How many times does she ask the sat nav where itā€™s taking her? Saying on camera what shes done then hoping her boss doesnt see the footage before posting it on youtube!!

Is this really the modern trucker? God I hope not.

My take on this is that she is more stupid putting this up for all to see including her employer, in general though, I can relate to how she felt as she explains her fears and anxieties. She is obviously new to driving C+E vehicles and so it is understandable. I personally did the exact same thing in Germany when I was with 10 reg in the RCT, I was only 19 with a perception of being invincible and naive, there was plenty of other incidents I recall from other drivers too, so this is not new. Drivers being stupid and bordering on driving dangerous I see every day, they just donā€™t put it on camera and upload to you tube.

Nite Owl:
Another wannabe youtube star making life hard for themselves trying to create drama. How many times does she ask the sat nav where itā€™s taking her? Saying on camera what shes done then hoping her boss doesnt see the footage before posting it on youtube!!

Sheā€™ll be looking to join the illustrious ā€˜ā€˜Road Legendsā€™ā€™ :laughing:

robroy:

Nite Owl:

Sheā€™ll be looking to join the illustrious ā€˜ā€˜Road Legendsā€™ā€™ :laughing:

For ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  sake robroy, you know we dont say those words out loud for fear of summoning them!

Drama queen. Why was she twittering on in English when she was obviously a ski. Only intention was to put it on YouTube for fame and glory. Probably only had a flat trailer on!

if i was looking for drivers,then i would never have given her a job in the first place,but how on earth does she still have one?
how bad do you need to be before getting bagged.

Beau Nydel:
Drama queen. Why was she twittering on in English when she was obviously a ski. Only intention was to put it on YouTube for fame and glory. Probably only had a flat trailer on!

Leave her alone, Iā€™ve always had a thing for women with foreign accents. :laughing:

B6108, Huddersfield.

Couple of inches is worth a punt in 1st gear with the suspension dropped and your head out the window if thereā€™s no other option, done it once or twice myself but nine inches is a bit muchā€¦ [emoji16]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Silver_Surfer:
Couple of inches is worth a punt in 1st gear with the suspension dropped and your head out the window if thereā€™s no other option, done it once or twice myself but nine inches is a bit muchā€¦ [emoji16]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I doubt she knows how to drop the suspension, she couldnt find the trailer brake when she was dropping the trailerā€¦and that was while she was winding the legs down, when she eventually found it she neeeeeaaaarly did the shunt button instead.

One day sheā€™ll be filming herself hooking up to a trailer, and when she drives off thereā€™ll be a huge BANG, thwap! clunk! HISSSSS! and the trailer will be on its kneesā€¦

ā€¦ and the video on youtube :unamused: