[POLL] Least reliable truck

dieseldog999:

robroy:

biggriffin:
Mm, obviously somebody hasn’t got any homework, to do, or is it to cold to hang around the skate park, these threads, are becoming tedious, why not have what bedding do you have, moving on.(1980’s TV show)

Newcastle Utd duvet, and 2 pillows. :laughing:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
for ireland and the uk then its an ex army duck feather sleeping bag unless im heading abroad then its a decent duvet.

this swerve off topic has to be more interesting than the main one? :smiley:

Army sleeping bag ?.and I bet it’s the outdoor winter spec with hood and sleeves, Special Forces issue, no need for a night heater either, to stay alert.
You’re just too ■■■■■■■ butch for your own good DD. :smiley:

By contrast, I’m thinking of turning non binary next year :sunglasses: , so it’s 6 months of the year ‘Laddish chique’’ beer and football themed sleeper.
Other 6 months, fluffy pink pillows, matching duvet, accessorised with tasseld scatter cushions. :sunglasses: :smiley:

(That reminds me, looking through the trucking, cars, and football mags in the msa the other week, I clocked a mag which featured ‘’ Holly Willoughby’s bedroom secrets’’ …I thought that’s my tonight’s reading matter sorted. :wink:
I now know she has a bedroom with a pink colour scheme, Dolce Gabbana drape curtains, silk sheets and pillows, and scatter cushions…£2.99 that bloody mag cost me. :unamused: :laughing: )

Anyhoo…Ivecos have always had, and always will have electrical problems. :laughing: