Cbd vape

Franglais:

Harry Monk:
I tried it for 2-3 months, mainly for arthritis, but I would honestly say that it didn’t make any difference at all, and neither did it make any difference to my mood (which is generally fairly calm anyway). I think that using a cannabis-based product which has had the THC removed is a bit like trying to wake yourself up a bit with a cup of decaffeinated coffee.

Dunno about vapes etc, but nice turn of phrase.

A nice turn of phrase and very true.

Unadulterated cannabis is a finely balanced compound with THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) and CBD (Cannabidiol) working together to give the many effects and benefits that the plant is known for.

The THC is the psychoactive element, and the CBD is the natural balancer. When either of these elements are removed or altered, the effects and benefits are negated massively.

99% of weed that is bought nowadays is “skunk”. This is a genetically modified product, with increased THC and reduced CBD. This creates a drug way more potent than natural cannabis. High levels of THC without the natural antidote of CBD leads to high levels of psychosis, especially amongst younger and still developing brains such as teenagers. This product bears no relation to the weed you would buy 30 years ago, which would have been grown naturally in a warm climate from a naturally produced seed (as opposed to the now domestically produced, genetically modified strains, forced to yield in super quick time with the use of hydroponic equipment and chemical additives and stimulants). These super strength GM strains were developed by the producers to give a higher yield of stronger product, thus generating higher profits.

Conversely, the legal CBD industry has created a product with the THC element removed and whilst I’m no scientist, surely this means that CBD products as they stand are 100% placebo