A38 Tewksbury Hight St

is the high st 7 and half ton i cant see a sign one way but i can from the other end anyone shed any light on that

I don’t know the specific answer but I’ve seen that in a few places where a lorry can get through OK from one direction but stands no chance in hell going from the other.

n

No weight limits along there mate…

Only weight limit around there is the mythe bridge on a438 heading towards ledbury…

Are you coming off m50 and heading down towards gloucester , if so I would join the m5 instead.

The weight limit is just off the A38 on Tewkesbury High Street, near the old front entrance to the disused flour mill.

The weight limit is just off the A38 on Tewkesbury High Street, near the old front entrance to the disused flour mill.

spike78:
No weight limits along there mate…

Only weight limit around there is the mythe bridge on a438 heading towards ledbury…

Are you coming off m50 and heading down towards gloucester , if so I would join the m5 instead.

Going from Tilbury to myrhe water works prob go m50 just truck nav says I can go frough high St tin tewwskbury

The A362 betwixt Frome and Warminster has such a curious one way limit. It’s perfectly fine to take a 44ton attic from Frome to Warminster, but there is a 17ton weight limit the other way… nobody seems to know why either.